Sign in to follow this  
bride2b2013

My DIY Boarding Pass Invitations * Lots Of Pictures* :)

There finally done!  :)  I won't sugar coat anything - Anyone that is thinking about making these..  They definately are a labour of love and ALOT of work!  I should have set up a bridesmaid sweatshop in my kitchen as Ive read so many people did LOL 

But I got them finished and thats what matters :)  Let me know what you think!  They hit the mailboxes next week :) 

First Off :  The Tools :)

prep 619.JPG

#2) The FRONT of the TICKET JACKET ( also shows the back of the mailing envelopes :) )

prep 633.JPG

#3) The BACK of the TICKET JACKET

prep 630.JPG

For some reason I cant keep posting pictures..  I will post the rest in comments :) 

#4) All 3 Boarding Passes Together ( I used a few kinds of brad clips - doves, flip flops, palm trees & flamingos)

prep 625.JPG

#5) The back of the passes :)

prep 626.JPG

Pass # 1 -  Close up

prep 622.JPG

Pass #2  Close up

Pass #3

prep 623.JPG

Close up of the outside of the jacket

prep 638.JPG

Forgot to take a picture but my mailing labels have purple palm trees on them aswell..  AND the stamps have two bunnies kissing!  lol (  the stamps were just a coincidence as I bought a large roll and thats what I got BUT they are fitting for a wedding invitation  :)

Thats it for now!!  :)  What do you guys think? 

these are awesome!! can you tell me what are name of the tools you used & what paper? Also do you have a picture of your 2nd boarding pass? I love this idea. So Cute!!

I love these!! Can you tell me what the name of the tools are that you used, & what paper? Also do you have a picture of the 2nd boarding pass? These are amazing!! Great job!