Photo

Yay! Here is Amy's Dress (Mucho pics for ya!)

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#11 NYJen

NYJen
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:42 AM

OMG Amy!!!! You look GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS in that dress!!!! Andy is going to go nuts when he sees you.

#12 LadyP

LadyP
    • 3,156 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:43 AM

you look great

#13 Heidi

Heidi
      • 2,642 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:43 AM

VERY nice Amy!!! I love it!!!
        Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#14 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
        • VIP Member
        • 3,405 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:45 AM

Thanks! I was seriously rushing to get to work this morning to post pics!
          I was just so happy the dress fit when I picked it up on Saturday. I was so so so terrified it was going to be too small since I tried on a size 4 and the lady at the shop ordered a size 0...not even joking.

I havn't been a size 0 since middle school but she assured me for every inch too big you go down a size. Thank god the dress fits like a glove. It definately zips up, but I was panicking when I couldn't do it myself. I will NOT be gaining any weight before my wedding!

I have to have the bottom hemmed up a few inches, but otherwise it really fits just perfectly. I'm also having the neckline made into a sweetheart, which will make it more comfortable and also give me more cleavage...... The vision of my dress in my head was always something like this.....but I want the sweetheart neckline. Also, my FI LOVE's lace...(course he does..reminds him of lingere!) so he will flip when he sees the dress.

Obviously I'm excited! I'll shut up now!

#15 Sharonie

Sharonie
          • 557 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:46 AM

Love that form fitting dress on you! It is beautiful!!!

#16 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
            • VIP Member
            • 3,405 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:51 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by sanchez0014
              You look amazing! Did you get your makeup done for the dress fitting? I definitely think you should do something like that for the wedding... Again, you will be a gorgeous bride!
              Ha! No silly.....that would really be intense getting my makeup done for the fitting! That is my everyday makeup (random drugstore stuff) But I am a makeup junkie and I will be doing my own makeup for the wedding. I was always the gal in high school and college doing everyones makeup to go out...so hopefully I'm not delusional and I can acutally do it ok!

#17 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
              • 1,430 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:58 AM

your dress is beautiful! You look fab in it!!!

#18 Christine

Christine
                • VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 17 September 2007 - 12:01 PM

holy hotness, you look amazing in that dress, and its perfect for a DW
                Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#19 Alyssa

Alyssa
                • 11,793 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 12:08 PM

BEAUTIFUL! i love the lace and the detail work and the bottom! who makes it? you look great - it is very sexy but still elegant - I love it!!!!!!

#20 JulieG

JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 12:10 PM

Amy you look AMAZING in your dress. It fits you perfectly!!! Congratulations, your FH is going to flip out when he sees you in it. I love it.

BTW, am I the only one who wants to scream "SIZE 0, WHO CAN WEAR A SIZE 0" So maybe I am a little jealous. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users