My OOT Bags are done!!! Tons of pictures & a template!! (emstypes)

Thanks ladies for all the compliments!!!  I'm glad everyone is liking them!  :)

MsFoxxy - thanks so much for sharing that with all the ladies trying to get the coupons!!

Originally Posted by MsFoxxy View Post

Just wanted to let anyone who is trying to get the 1.50 off Johnson & Johnson coupon, but had problems with the website, make sure you use their contact form & let them know.  I did & they sent me three coupons for $1 off any J&J Red Cross product!  So that makes the first aid kits completely free!  :o)

Selina, thank you so much!  I definitely got all of my VistaPrint wisdom from your posts, so thank you!  Haha.  Oh btw, your wedding pics look gorgeous!!!!  And I checked out your new website, good luck with the business!!!  :)

Originally Posted by anudrm View Post

So a week later I see this post - Emily your bags are awesome!! Your guest are truly going to enjoy them!

All the special attention that you paid to everything, will make any guest feel extra special.

GOOD JOB!!!

Thanks taegan!  I'm so sorry they don't ship to Canada, thats a real bummer!

Originally Posted by taegan View Post

Your bags are so cute! I really like the Tote bag you picked :) I actually went to order the exact ones from the website but they dont ship to Canada! Ill just have to keep looking

You have done an amazing job, I hope mine come out as well as yours!!! I am also glad that I could help a little bit!!!

Originally Posted by emstypes View Post

Hi ladies!!!  I think I finally finished my OOT bags!!  I attached a ton of pictures.  My bag is in the back, a little hard to see lol. 

I LOVED using VistaPrint to help me fill my bag.  I got TONS of freebies, thanks to the advice of several other brides on here.  In most cases, the only cost was shipping.  And here's a trick I learned from another bride (anudrum)... If you have to make multiple orders to get several freebies, you can select "slow shipping" for every order, but if you pick the fast shipping for one order, all orders will ship with the fast shipping!  It wasn't an issue for me since I still have til April for my wedding.  But one order, the fast shipping was only $0.20 more than slow, so I tried it out, and sure enough I got my two slow orders with the fast order!  Also, for VistaPrint, the trick to get the really good deal emails is to create something on their website, but only add it to your portfolio, don't checkout.  Usually within a few days I always got an email offering me 30-50% off, plus a list of freebies!  If you start early, you can keep getting one or two freebies of each item on every order.  Also, pay attention to GroupOn - I got a $60 voucher for $15 at VistaPrint!!!  Ok that's enough advertising for VistaPrint lol.  Here's what I have included in each bag:

-Harriton Tote Bag...($4.66/each shirtsinbulk.com, free shipping, 5% off coupon code on retailmenot.com)

-2 Tshirts...($4.74/each on VistaPrint)

-Labels tied to Tshirts....($2.99/24 labels)

-2 Bottles of Water....($0.17 each, $4/case of 24)

-Wedding Survival Kit....($3.87/bag - breakdown below)

-First Aid Kit...($0.22/each with coupons at Walmart, labels FREE at VistaPrint))

-Notepad & Pen Set....(VistaPrint - got free pen & notepad on each order)

-Flip Flop Luggage Tag...($2.08/each - $24.99/12pack at Target.com)

-Crossword Book...($0.97/each at Walmart)

-Magnet...(FREE at VistaPrint - only paid shipping)

-Flip Flop Keychain, comes in multiple colors...($0.28/each - $3.39/12pack on eBay)

-Business Card Bag Tag, under keychain...(FREE at VistaPrint, only paid shipping)

-Welcome Letter...(FREE at VistaPrint - only paid shipping)

-Postcard w/ picture info....(FREE at VistaPrint - only paid shipping)

Without including the shipping costs at VistaPrint, each bag ends up being just over $21.  I'm only making 11 OOT bags, as I'm having a small guest list, so I was definitely happy with that!

Total Bag.JPG

Closeup 1.JPG

Closeup 2.JPG

Closeup 3.JPG

Closeup 4.JPG

Here's some individuals of what I have included! 

First is the bag (probably going to use tissue paper to fill it in):

ToteBagDoor.JPG

Here's the Tshirts:

Tshirts.JPG

Next, is my Wedding Survival Kit (template for the topper is at the bottom of this post!!):

Survival Kit Finished FRONT.JPG

Survival Kit Finished BACK.JPG

Survival Kit Topper.JPG

What I included in the Survival Kit:

-Pack of tissues....(4pack for $1.00 at Target)

-Hand Sanitizer....($0.33/each at BigLots)

-Shout wipes....(12pack for $2.89 at Target)

-WetOnes wipes....(10pack for $1.00 at BigLots)

-Chapstick....(2pack for $0.88 at Walmart)

-Small pack of gum....(4pack for $1.00 at BigLots)

-Roll of Tums....(3pack for $1.92 at Walmart)

-Blister Pack of Advil....(3pack for $1.00 at Dollar Tree)

-Blister Pack of Tylenol....(3pack for $1.00 at Dollar Tree)

-4 Crystal Light single use....(44pack for $5.00 at BigLots)

-A few lifesavers ($1.25/bag at Target = $0.03/piece)

-A few coughdrops ($0.88/bag at Walmart = $0.02/piece)

*****Total Cost of Survival Kit: $3.87/bag*****

Next is the luggage tag, keychain, first aid kit:

Bag Tag & Keychain.JPG

IMG_0504.JPG

IMG_0503.JPG

*Important info for getting the First Aid Kits so cheap!!  They are $0.97/each at Walmart, but with coupons, you can get them for $0.22/each!  Total thanks to asiamarie1 for giving me this awesome info.  Here's what you need to do to get the price:  Go to the jnjredcross.com site. Then click on special offers. It will take you to the page that shows to coupons. Print the one for 1.50 of 2 johnson and johnson products.The picture doesn't show the first aid kits but you can use the coupon on them. Remember that it will only allow you to print the coupon 2x per computer. So i just had friends and family print me coupons so I could buy enough.

Some of my VistaPrint Goodies:

Picture Postcard Front edited.jpg

Picture Postcard Back.JPG

Pen & Notepad Set.JPG

Magnet.JPG

I'm so excited they are finally done.  I have the paper for the welcome letter, that we haven't actually printed yet.  Haven't decided exactly what we're putting on it yet, but we have a little time to figure that out.  I want to share the template for the survival kit topper for those of you that may want it as well!!

Survival Kit Topper - Powerpoint.pptx

Jane - I actually made the wedding survival kit topper!  I borrowed the image of the beach chair & trees from vista print since I used it on all my vista print items.  But the topper was made separately.  I attached my template on my original post for the topper :) it was done in PowerPoint, if that helps!  Then I just printed them on card stock, scored it so it would fold neatly, then stapled them to the sandwich bags I used.

Originally Posted by janeandbrian View Post

I love your welcome bags !!!  I went onto Vista print and tried to find the wedding weekend survival kit labels.  Are they postcards?? I really like the size of them and they look really cute attached to the bags.  I hope all the wedding planning is going well  :)