Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton/Grand Palladium Jamaica Brides 2012

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

#31 queena427

queena427
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:13 PM

Hi Ladies,

For those of you doing OOT bags, are you bringing everything with you in your suitcase, i.e. everything you're including in the OOT bags?

Thanks in advance!

#32 breathenagain22

breathenagain22
    • 23 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:10 PM

I am bringing everything (checking into the bottled water, my parents are heading to Jamaica a few days before us, I am going to see if they can pick up some cases... Not sure though.  If they can't then bottled water is out. It weighs too much!!) but I am going to spread the love in the luggage of Bridesmaids!!  We are probably going to do a lot of the assembly at the resort on Tuesday and pass them out at a welcome dinner on Wed. or Thurs. 

#33 Michelle11

Michelle11
      • 29 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:56 AM

Hey!

C&C: I think the website Palladium Addicts will have spa pricing and a resort map that you can download. Or just google for the map and it will appear in the IMAGES results. That's how I found it !  What is the $185 package you mentioned? is it the cost of wedding hair and makeup together? or just nails?

Breathenagain22: Love your OOT bag ideas. How much did you pay for the 12 oz personalized cups? Do they have lids on them? are they reusable? Plastic? Glass? Stainless? Etc? I really wanna do something like this for my guests too. If you could send me the supplier contact info -I'd be so thankful!

Hope your June weddings are beautiful!

Congrats :)

Michelle~

#34 breathenagain22

breathenagain22
        • 23 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:35 AM

I actually ended up going with 16 oz. Stadium cups. They are reusable plastic cups, I ordered fro paperhouseonline.comm, they require a min purchase of 50, so we will have some extra. The cups (tons of colors to chose from) artwork ( we chose palm trees) and 3 lines of wording, plus shipping came out to $59.

#35 breathenagain22

breathenagain22
          • 23 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:36 AM

I actually ended up going with 16 oz. Stadium cups. They are reusable plastic cups, I ordered fro paperhouseonline.comm, they require a min purchase of 50, so we will have some extra. The cups (tons of colors to chose from) artwork ( we chose palm trees) and 3 lines of wording, plus shipping came out to $59.

#36 breathenagain22

breathenagain22
            • 23 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:36 AM

#37 breathenagain22

breathenagain22
              • 23 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:56 PM

Sorry for the multiple posts!  I sent the message from my phone and it kept giving me an error message! 

#38 Michelle11

Michelle11
                • 29 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:51 AM

Thanks for the tip !! I'll look into that site now. TO ALL GP BRIDES: Has anyone else noticed, heard or seen any CONSTRUCTION happening at this resort ????? I just saw an article about GP doing a massive expansion soon. If anyone knows anything , pleasssssee share the info here!! http://jamaica-star....news/news5.html --- This was the article I saw .... Thanks, Michelle ~

#39 Shaecollins

Shaecollins
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 26 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:06 PM

Thanks for the tip !! I'll look into that site now. TO ALL GP BRIDES: Has anyone else noticed, heard or seen any CONSTRUCTION happening at this resort ????? I just saw an article about GP doing a massive expansion soon. If anyone knows anything , pleasssssee share the info here!! http://jamaica-star....news/news5.html --- This was the article I saw .... Thanks, Michelle ~

I hadn't heard anything about this! I googled it and there's a number of articles out there. It looks like they want to break ground this year. I'm trying to envision where they would be doing the construction. I would be very disappointed if we got there and had to deal with construction noise the whole time! :mad:

#40 alex061388

alex061388
                    • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:08 PM

Hiii my wedding is june 9th at 4pm and i think it is such a great idea to do the oot bags maybe i should do something like that! I just wasnt sure about carrying so much heavy stuff in my luggage and having anything break :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users