Taking your guests on a catamaran cruise

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Charlene87

Charlene87
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:58 PM

Hi everyone,

My FI & I are getting married Oct 6th 2012 at the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton & Jamaica. As part of a thank you to our guests, we wanted to take our guests on a catamaran cruise, hopefully doing the Rick's cafe. We've been to Jamaica twice now - stayed at the RIU Negril and then at the Iberostar Suites but absolutely loved Negril and would like to take our guests to Rick's cafe - as opposed to the Dunns River Falls cruise.

Has anyone done this before? If you have a contact that I could use, please let me know. I'm struggling on where to start planning this.

Thanks so much!!

Charlene

#2 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 03 January 2012 - 04:50 AM

i think its a wonderful idea to do something different like this. anyone in your crew can do the falls on their own or in small groups, but the catamaran would be a fun idea to get out from the resort but still keep the group together!

#3 redginger

redginger
    • 360 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:06 AM

Hi there!

I've been to Jamaica and have gone on the catamaran cruises. Doesn't the Grand Palladium include a catamaran cruise as part of it's all-inclusive package? If not, check out Negril Cruises or Wild Thing Water Sports...you can book private cruises. I've done both and they are a lot of fun! You can negotiate discounted rates for a wedding party. 

Hi everyone,

My FI & I are getting married Oct 6th 2012 at the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton & Jamaica. As part of a thank you to our guests, we wanted to take our guests on a catamaran cruise, hopefully doing the Rick's cafe. We've been to Jamaica twice now - stayed at the RIU Negril and then at the Iberostar Suites but absolutely loved Negril and would like to take our guests to Rick's cafe - as opposed to the Dunns River Falls cruise.

Has anyone done this before? If you have a contact that I could use, please let me know. I'm struggling on where to start planning this.

Thanks so much!!

Charlene

#4 Sheesh19

Sheesh19
      • 13 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:28 PM

Hi redginger,

Do you have a preference between Negril Cruises and Wild Thing?

Thanks!

#5 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
        • 438 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:23 AM

We are doing this but in Punta Cana we contacted the company diectly through their website, and paid a deposit via wire to reserve our private tour. 

#6 redginger

redginger
          • 360 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:58 PM

Hi redginger, Do you have a preference between Negril Cruises and Wild Thing? Thanks!

Hi Sheesh, I prefer Wildthing. I took our guests on the Half Moon Bay cruise, which included snorkeling, open bar and lunch at Half Moon beach. Our guests loved it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users