Sign in to follow this  
Charlene87

Taking your guests on a catamaran cruise

Hi everyone,

My FI & I are getting married Oct 6th 2012 at the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton & Jamaica. As part of a thank you to our guests, we wanted to take our guests on a catamaran cruise, hopefully doing the Rick's cafe. We've been to Jamaica twice now - stayed at the RIU Negril and then at the Iberostar Suites but absolutely loved Negril and would like to take our guests to Rick's cafe - as opposed to the Dunns River Falls cruise.

Has anyone done this before? If you have a contact that I could use, please let me know. I'm struggling on where to start planning this.

Thanks so much!!

Charlene

i think its a wonderful idea to do something different like this. anyone in your crew can do the falls on their own or in small groups, but the catamaran would be a fun idea to get out from the resort but still keep the group together!

Hi there!

I've been to Jamaica and have gone on the catamaran cruises. Doesn't the Grand Palladium include a catamaran cruise as part of it's all-inclusive package? If not, check out Negril Cruises or Wild Thing Water Sports...you can book private cruises. I've done both and they are a lot of fun! You can negotiate discounted rates for a wedding party. 

http://negrilcruises.com/cruises.html

http://www.wildthingwatersportsnegril.com/

Originally Posted by Charlene87 View Post

Hi everyone,

My FI & I are getting married Oct 6th 2012 at the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton & Jamaica. As part of a thank you to our guests, we wanted to take our guests on a catamaran cruise, hopefully doing the Rick's cafe. We've been to Jamaica twice now - stayed at the RIU Negril and then at the Iberostar Suites but absolutely loved Negril and would like to take our guests to Rick's cafe - as opposed to the Dunns River Falls cruise.

Has anyone done this before? If you have a contact that I could use, please let me know. I'm struggling on where to start planning this.

Thanks so much!!

Charlene

Hi redginger, Do you have a preference between Negril Cruises and Wild Thing? Thanks!
Hi Sheesh, I prefer Wildthing. I took our guests on the Half Moon Bay cruise, which included snorkeling, open bar and lunch at Half Moon beach. Our guests loved it!