Sign in to follow this  
luvpinks21

Turks and Caicos

Hi Db, 

I have put my wedding planning on hold being my sisters wedding is coming in a few days and i just bought a new house. I am going to try and plan it all with intensity starting in June. Planning a wedding in Turks is definitely different the in NJ! I decided on Correy just because I wanted island music and he actually had a website to go by. Then he recommended his brother for the reception since he had to leave after the ceremony. Laura was hard to reach at times but I am hoping as the day gets closer she can help my vision come together. As of right now everything is so all over the place I feel . 

Congratulations Lauren on buying a house, that is such a huge deal! 

I'm a little disappointed to hear that Laura can be unresponsive.  I thought Niki, who we met with when we were choosing resorts was so on top of it and organized, so I'm a little worried that working with Laura won't be the same. But maybe it's just the island culture. And maybe I will just have to adjust my expectations a little.... How big is your wedding? We're aiming for 75 but I think it will be bigger....

Let me know how it goes.  I think we're doing the deck, too, for the ceremony, and then the reception at the restaurant, but that's about all I know so far, haha.  I would love to hear about your process and decisions (and recommendations), like where you are getting decorations, cake, etc.  Anyway, the resort is gorgeous and you still have plenty of time to bring it all together,  I'm sure it will be lovely!

If you are looking for reliable, professional DJ services for your Turks and Caicos Wedding - you should have a look at DJ Dayoh. www.djdayoh.webs.com. He has been working most of the weddings at Seven Stars this year but has also played at lots of other venues here. He has just launched his website so its still a little under construction but you can ask Laura about him as he is usually her first choice for Wedding DJ. 

If you are looking for reliable, professional DJ services for your Turks and Caicos Wedding - you should have a look at DJ Dayoh. www.djdayoh.webs.com. He has been working most of the weddings at Seven Stars this year but has also played at lots of other venues here. He has just launched his website so its still a little under construction but you can ask Laura at Seven Stars about him as he is usually her first choice for Wedding DJ.