Photo

JayKay's Jamaica January 13, 2012 Wedding Planning Thread - Detailed!!

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#21 JayKay

JayKay
  • 3,472 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
  • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:04 AM

I basically put it together from a few other ones I got from this site, so feel free to use it!!

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

YAY!!! Congrats!  I can't believe you came in so much lower than your budget!  That's awesome!  I also love you ceremony script, so much in fact, that I saved it (stole it)  :) to use a lot of it in ours!!!  Thanks for sharing!!!

#22 kmm8984

kmm8984
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:58 AM

everything looks great!

#23 Sjay

Sjay
    • 205 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:55 AM

I came across a post from you today and just checked out your planning thread and wanted to say thanks for sharing! I'm just starting to plan and feel a bit lost and overwhelmed but you've given me some good ideas. (And I may have questions for you a bit later ;)).

Photos are of huge importance to me so I just checked out Merrick's site and was very impressed - I've contacted him now so fingers crossed!

Your big day is a week away now...congratulations! I hope you'll share some photos!

All the best,

Sarah

#24 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:31 AM

Thank you!  I'm glad I was able to help someone out with this!  I'm so excited to work with Merrick as his pictures are phenomenol!   I will definetly share some photos when we return!

Originally Posted by Sjay 

I came across a post from you today and just checked out your planning thread and wanted to say thanks for sharing! I'm just starting to plan and feel a bit lost and overwhelmed but you've given me some good ideas. (And I may have questions for you a bit later ;)).

Photos are of huge importance to me so I just checked out Merrick's site and was very impressed - I've contacted him now so fingers crossed!

Your big day is a week away now...congratulations! I hope you'll share some photos!

All the best,

Sarah

#25 Bbride

Bbride
      • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:21 PM

LOVE everything you did here! Your meal at the grill house, was that extra or is that just like having the buffet? Would you reccomend the buffet for our dinner? Going Feb. 18/2012.. SO EXCITED and congrats again!

#26 breeburns

breeburns
        • 102 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:15 AM

congrats!! good luck today!! and i hope i can come under budget like you did!

#27 Kristy28

Kristy28
          • 160 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:18 PM

Great thread. I am also getting married in Jamaica so it is nice too see what other brides are doing.
            Wedding booked for December 12, 2012 at the RIU Ocho Rio....cannot wait.....it will be the best day of our lives

#28 JayKay

JayKay
            • 3,472 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:12 AM

The meal at the grill was included.  I would recommend one of the restraunts over the buffet dinner.  The buffet is the same every night.

Originally Posted by Bbride 

LOVE everything you did here! Your meal at the grill house, was that extra or is that just like having the buffet? Would you reccomend the buffet for our dinner? Going Feb. 18/2012.. SO EXCITED and congrats again!

#29 AllieH

AllieH
            • Resort/Area Ambassadors
            • 2,014 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
            • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
            • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:44 PM

oh hey JayKay - you're back!!!! How was the wedding?? anything you would do differently? 

Originally Posted by JayKay 

The meal at the grill was included.  I would recommend one of the restraunts over the buffet dinner.  The buffet is the same every night.

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#30 JayKay

JayKay
            • 3,472 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:48 PM

Our wedding ceremony was aboslutely amazing, not one thing I would change!!

Originally Posted by AllieH 

oh hey JayKay - you're back!!!! How was the wedding?? anything you would do differently? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users