Dreams Riviera Cancun 2013 !

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#61 SarahPoliachik

SarahPoliachik
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

Hi Ladies~

I'm new to this website and forum, but I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts.

I am getting married at DRC on 10-11-13 and I am currently working with a travel agent as well.

My travel agent has been amazing and I strongly suggest working with one because they can communicate

directly with the resort if needed. As for the wedding planner at DRC, Evangelica, she has been great! We do a lot of emails back and forth and there

is usually a two day response delay. I keep my questions very specific and she responds to what I need.   I hope to continue to communicate with you all. -Sarah-

#62 SarahPoliachik

SarahPoliachik
    • 12 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

Thank you for sharing photos...they were wonderful!

#63 AmynBeau

AmynBeau
      • 7 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:56 AM

I'm getting married at Dreams Riviera in May too!! May 3rd at the Gazebo! Having a terrible time trying to get outside vendors allowed. Have you had any luck getting information about their in-house DJ? 

#64 AmynBeau

AmynBeau
        • 7 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:57 AM

I'm getting married at Dreams Riviera in May too!! May 3rd at the Gazebo! Having a terrible time trying to get outside vendors allowed. Have you had any luck getting information about their in-house DJ? 

#65 browmegan

browmegan
          • 29 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 13, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

What is their policy on outside photographers? 

#66 mandjphoto

mandjphoto
          • 89 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:29 AM

Hi Brides to be,

We just shot a wedding at Dreams Puerto Aventuras as outside vendors. I would imagine the policy is the same at all of their resorts.

We do have a blog post about the charges at different Riviera Maya resorts.

#67 Mikecantarell

Mikecantarell

Insiders

• Insiders
            • 338 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:04 AM

Hi Brides to be!

We are authorized vendors for Dreams Riviera, we have been part of great weddings! take a look at these samples.

#68 KimDillon

KimDillon
              • 14 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:19 PM

I am getting married at Dreams on June 1st 2013. What should I pack and bring with me???

#69 DWB2B2014

DWB2B2014
                • 50 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:59 AM

Hello Everyone! I'm not a 2013 bride but am Jan 2014. I may be a little early with the planning :P Looking at Dreams Riviera Cancun.

#70 Lyman

Lyman
                  • 262 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:36 PM

Congrats KimDillon! and welcome to the forum :) I'd suggest you bring some sunscreen, mosquito repellent, and loose, cool clothes. June is HOT in Cancun, so it helps to stay cool n comfortable in loose natural fiber summerwear. 

As for the rest - ie decor items for your wedding, OOT bags, etc, it would depend on your wedding plans, and what you have in mind for your guests. 

Wishing you all the best with your plans, and that your wedding turns out exactly as you've dreamed it will.........Cheers :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users