Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:20 PM

All booked for August 6, 2013!!!

#42 crystalwaterwed

crystalwaterwed
    • Banned
    • 47 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:00 PM

Hey Ladies!

Congratulations on your engagement and great choice on this resort!  I have attached the fact sheet for Dreams Riviera Cancun.  Hope you find it helpful.

Cheers,

Victoria

Crystal Water Weddings

Attached Files

#43 fallfromgrace

fallfromgrace
      • 200 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:08 AM

Being on budget is awesome!! WE did the same thing.  WE were on a budget and wanted to make sure that we actually saved money!  Congrats!

#44 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
        • 271 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:09 AM

Hello Brides!!

Does anyone know the policy for bringing an outside DJ? I was reading that I would have to provide a room (for one night) for whatever DJ I bring in. I think that's a bit ridiculous because you don't have to do that for outside photographers and videographers.

#45 paradisebride13

paradisebride13
          • 28 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by JustNoelle 

Hello Brides!!

Does anyone know the policy for bringing an outside DJ? I was reading that I would have to provide a room (for one night) for whatever DJ I bring in. I think that's a bit ridiculous because you don't have to do that for outside photographers and videographers.

I am not sure you can use an ouside DJ. I am just going to use who the resort recommends because most brides have recently done that and have been pleased.  With my experience I have found that if my travel agents calls Evangelina directly things actually get done. You might want to try that! Good luck.

#46 LaurenR

LaurenR
            • 166 posts
            • Wedding Date:June 25, 2015
            • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
            • LocationLong Beach, New York

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:52 AM

Does any one know how long the reception lasts before being charged extra?

Thanks!! 

#47 Dominique 161

Dominique 161
            • 236 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:57 AM

Originally Posted by LaurenR 

Does any one know how long the reception lasts before being charged extra?

Thanks!! 

3 Hours i think

#48 devonbaylyjones

devonbaylyjones
              • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:39 AM

Hello Ladies!

I'm getting married at DRC 5th February, my planner is Lorena. I'm exicted to have joined the forum. Best of luck planning to everybody!

#49 Samuel Luna

Samuel Luna
                • Vendor
                • 68 posts
                  • LocationPlaya del Carmen, Riviera Maya

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by devonbaylyjones 

Hello Ladies!

I'm getting married at DRC 5th February, my planner is Lorena. I'm exicted to have joined the forum. Best of luck planning to everybody!

Hola! You'll love Dreams RC, they have one of the best WC staff in the area, I have shot there several times, I specially love the deck by the beach on wedding receptions, it's beautiful! Here are some sample shots: http://samuellunablo...s-riviera-maya/ happy planning!

#50 EmilyT

EmilyT
                  • 278 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:33 AM

Hi, i am getting married here March 1st, 2013. there are actually other forums on here with a lot of posts from past prides and current brides, so if you want more info try and search for it.... theres around 900 and something posts already ;) its very helpful. i hear from my coordinator Lorena once in a while, she stressed to me that most detail isnt done untl 3 months before the wedding - that is when you become a priority. they do many weddings every weekend so they can't really help everyone until their day is close. the best thing you can do is book your date, and confirm your times and locations. from what i have been reading everything else after that can be done much closer to the wedding.  i have learned from past brides posts not to stress all the small stuff so much. get a travel agent, have your friends and family start booking, book your locations that you want and times and let the other things fall into place. also i have heard very good reviews about the resorts DJ so we are going ith him. he was easy to email and so were the photographers. they answwered me pretty quickly. lots of luck everyone <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users