Sign in to follow this  
RobynKelly

Dreams Riviera Cancun 2013 !

Hello Brides!!

Does anyone know the policy for bringing an outside DJ? I was reading that I would have to provide a room (for one night) for whatever DJ I bring in. I think that's a bit ridiculous because you don't have to do that for outside photographers and videographers.

Originally Posted by JustNoelle View Post

Hello Brides!!

Does anyone know the policy for bringing an outside DJ? I was reading that I would have to provide a room (for one night) for whatever DJ I bring in. I think that's a bit ridiculous because you don't have to do that for outside photographers and videographers.

I am not sure you can use an ouside DJ. I am just going to use who the resort recommends because most brides have recently done that and have been pleased.  With my experience I have found that if my travel agents calls Evangelina directly things actually get done. You might want to try that! Good luck.

Does any one know how long the reception lasts before being charged extra?

Thanks!! 

Originally Posted by devonbaylyjones View Post

Hello Ladies!

I'm getting married at DRC 5th February, my planner is Lorena. I'm exicted to have joined the forum. Best of luck planning to everybody!

Hola! You'll love Dreams RC, they have one of the best WC staff in the area, I have shot there several times, I specially love the deck by the beach on wedding receptions, it's beautiful! Here are some sample shots: http://samuellunablog.com/weddings/ashly-jon-dreams-riviera-maya/ happy planning!

Hi, i am getting married here March 1st, 2013. there are actually other forums on here with a lot of posts from past prides and current brides, so if you want more info try and search for it.... theres around 900 and something posts already ;) its very helpful. i hear from my coordinator Lorena once in a while, she stressed to me that most detail isnt done untl 3 months before the wedding - that is when you become a priority. they do many weddings every weekend so they can't really help everyone until their day is close. the best thing you can do is book your date, and confirm your times and locations. from what i have been reading everything else after that can be done much closer to the wedding.  i have learned from past brides posts not to stress all the small stuff so much. get a travel agent, have your friends and family start booking, book your locations that you want and times and let the other things fall into place. also i have heard very good reviews about the resorts DJ so we are going ith him. he was easy to email and so were the photographers. they answwered me pretty quickly. lots of luck everyone <3