Photo

Major dress doubt !!

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
  • 281 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:16 PM

I totally understand how you feel!! I found a dress in October, but I didn't purchase it because I just wasn't sure.  My friends loved it & said how beautiful it looked on, but I still wasn't sold! It's 5 months away, & I still don't have a dress!! 

#32 AD2012

AD2012
    • 240 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:01 PM

Absolutely Gorgeous!!! You look amazing and your dress is absolutely fabulous!!!! 

Originally Posted by beachbride0519 

And here is my new DREAM dress!! :) It looks like I am 7 feet tall in this pic but that's because I was standing on a little platform. They hemmed it a little bit for me.

The picture doesn't do it justice at all. I so love this dress, and it totally makes me feel like a bride!! I can't WAIT to wear it!

My dress.JPG

#33 beachbride0519

beachbride0519
      • 161 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:42 AM

Well you better get out there girl!! Lol I was told when I went and had only 5 months that there wasn't enough time to order something so I had to buy off the rack...lucky that the one I loved was on the rack and in my size!! Good luck hunting girly and trust me when I say YOU WILL KNOW when it's THE dress!!!!

I totally understand how you feel!! I found a dress in October, but I didn't purchase it because I just wasn't sure.  My friends loved it & said how beautiful it looked on, but I still wasn't sold! It's 5 months away, & I still don't have a dress!! 

5~19~12
        Beaches Turks & Caicos

I'm finally a Mrs!! :)

#34 SS2012

SS2012
        • 180 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 12:34 PM

this dress is beeeeeeautiful! congrats on finding THE ONE dress for you! it looks gorgeous and i think it will definitely give that WOW factor :) 

Originally Posted by beachbride0519 

And here is my new DREAM dress!! :) It looks like I am 7 feet tall in this pic but that's because I was standing on a little platform. They hemmed it a little bit for me.

The picture doesn't do it justice at all. I so love this dress, and it totally makes me feel like a bride!! I can't WAIT to wear it!

My dress.JPG

#35 beachbride0519

beachbride0519
          • 161 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:20 AM

THANK YOU!!!! I am sooooo in love with it! I seriously can not WAIT to wear it!!!!

Originally Posted by SS2012 

this dress is beeeeeeautiful! congrats on finding THE ONE dress for you! it looks gorgeous and i think it will definitely give that WOW factor :) 

5~19~12
            Beaches Turks & Caicos

I'm finally a Mrs!! :)

#36 melissa1017

melissa1017
            • 50 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:48 PM

From reading all of these posts, I think I might now wait until almost the last possible minute to buy my dress, and spend all the time up until then looking!  Not to mention I've started a weight loss plan for my wedding, so I have no clue what size I will be

#37 melissa1017

melissa1017
              • 50 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:49 PM

From reading all of these posts, I think I might now wait until almost the last possible minute to buy my dress, and spend all the time up until then looking!  Not to mention I've started a weight loss plan for my wedding, so I have no clue what size I will be

#38 JaimeF

JaimeF
                • 27 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:17 PM

I'm having trouble finding a dress too. I tried a few on back in September about a month after I was engaged and found one I really liked, but I wasn't really into the dress shopping at that point. Well, my fiancĀ© and I just decided to get married this June so now I feel like I'm totally pressed for time and that I don't have many options. My original plan was to look at the J. Crew bridal dresses because they are on the simpler side and ship super fast but I'm really torn. I just went there on Thursday and tried the one I liked from back in September - I don't know how I feel about it anymore and it's expensive which is totally throng me off. They had another one I kind of liked that was much cheaper but very very plain. I think my main problem is that I don't know what will look ok on the beach. I don't want to feel awkward in a big dress on the beach. I just don't know what to do... are there any options for me for finding a dress within the next 4 months???

Jaime

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users