Photo

sxcT's AHR invites

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sxcT

sxcT
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:56 AM

Here are the invites we sent out with an RSVP date of 1/11/12.  That gives me a couple weeks to finalize everything.  We are having a formal reception aboard a yacht.  Even though we don't feel we need this reception anymore its still going to be so much fun to celebrate with everyone.

DSCN3388x.jpg

The insert card had a map and directions on the back and the RSVP card is a postcard.

#2 DRPrincesa

DRPrincesa
    • 221 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:59 AM

Very nice.  Where did you find them? DO spill...lol.

Originally Posted by sxcT 

Here are the invites we sent out with an RSVP date of 1/11/12.  That gives me a couple weeks to finalize everything.  We are having a formal reception aboard a yacht.  Even though we don't feel we need this reception anymore its still going to be so much fun to celebrate with everyone.

DSCN3388x.jpg

The insert card had a map and directions on the back and the RSVP card is a postcard.

#3 sxcT

sxcT
      • 1,282 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:09 AM

ZAZZLE.com

So much good stuff there and always having some sale.

Want some?  I have tons LOL.  I made a very big mistake of ordering the number I thought I needed without completing our guestlists first.  Ended up ordering, stamping and stuffing 200 invites when I only needed about 95.  So stupid and such a waste of money.  Oh well can't do anything about it now but hopefully I find some use for them later.  :P 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users