Photo

CocoBongo - transportation

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 maa413

maa413
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 03:36 PM

We are thinking of bringing all of our adult guests to Coco Bongo one night.
    Cocobongo.com.mx
    Does anyone know of a group transportation service we could use from Puerto Morelos to Cancun?

#2 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 04:36 PM

OMG! I've been there, lol! Fun times!

I remember the club having a bus that picked us up from the hotel, but I have no clue how much it would be... what if you try contacting the club?

#3 maa413

maa413
      • 61 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 08:12 PM

I sent an email today, just waiting for a reply. I've been to this club several times & it's always so much fun. I figured it would make for a good night to remember.

#4 MrsV-to-be

MrsV-to-be
        • 554 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 09:07 PM

I actually just heard about this bar yesterday! and was wanting to look into doing a night there for my guests.
          I would be very interested to hear any response you might get from the club!

#5 lambert13

lambert13
          • 901 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 08:49 AM

I would try Cancun Valet hhttp://www.cancunvalet.com/?p=p_16&sName=transfers-not-involving-the-airport . They have a great reputation in Cancun and if they can't provide transportation they would probably be able to steer you in the right direction.

#6 akumalbound

akumalbound
            • 57 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 09:41 AM

we used paradise tours for all of our transportation. they were outstanding, extremely helpful, very professional and reasonably priced. Talk to Stuart.

PARADISE TOURS
              Inside the Omni Hotel,
              Puerto Aventuras
              office@paradisetours.info
              Welcome to Paradise Tours -
              From USA and Canada Call 01152 984 875 1950 ext 5419

#7 maa413

maa413
              • 61 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 03:20 PM

Thanks I'll try contacting them. I'll also post any info I get for others to use.

#8 maa413

maa413
                • 61 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 01:53 PM

This is the response I got from Cancun Valet. Their email is info@cancunvalet.com
                  Hola Melisa,

Thank you for considering Cancun Valet for your Private Transport service.

First of all please accept our most sincere congratulations for you getting married. Yes we provide transportation for that, all you need to do is give us a call once you've decided the date and time you want to hire our services. For example if you are staying at any resort in Puerto Morelos our current rates for that service (Puerto Morelos-Cancun Hotel Zone) are $70.00 USD one way trip or $135.00 round trip. The service is for up to 10 passengers and the time you want your driver to pick you up. He will take you down to Coco Bongo and then come back for you at the time you choose to take you back to your resort. Just remember that if you want to make any changes on your pick up time we need to ask you to do it 2 hours prior to the original scheduled time so we can notify our driver about those changes. I hope this information is of help for your purposes.

If you have any other questions or if there is anything else we can do for you please let us know.

Best regards,

Adolfo

#9 lambert13

lambert13
                  • 901 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:23 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by maa413
                    This is the response I got from Cancun Valet. Their email is info@cancunvalet.com
                    Hola Melisa,

Thank you for considering Cancun Valet for your Private Transport service.

First of all please accept our most sincere congratulations for you getting married. Yes we provide transportation for that, all you need to do is give us a call once you've decided the date and time you want to hire our services. For example if you are staying at any resort in Puerto Morelos our current rates for that service (Puerto Morelos-Cancun Hotel Zone) are $70.00 USD one way trip or $135.00 round trip. The service is for up to 10 passengers and the time you want your driver to pick you up. He will take you down to Coco Bongo and then come back for you at the time you choose to take you back to your resort. Just remember that if you want to make any changes on your pick up time we need to ask you to do it 2 hours prior to the original scheduled time so we can notify our driver about those changes. I hope this information is of help for your purposes.

If you have any other questions or if there is anything else we can do for you please let us know.

Best regards,

Adolfo

That sounds like a pretty decent deal to me for transporting a bunch of people with a private driver.

#10 BandE2008

BandE2008
                    • 228 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 06:44 PM

totally want to do this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users