#41 DominicanLeila

DominicanLeila
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:12 PM

THANKS

Originally Posted by Dominican Ally 

savedatefront.jpg

Hi DominicanLeila!

I just ordered my "save the date" postcards on Vistaprint too. I don't have a theme or colours (yet) so I just went with a "tropical" themed postcard, and website for now - figured that will work. They have some really pretty backgrounds and themes to choose from on there. Since we don't have an exact location or date, we just put basics on the front, some further details/explanation of our plans on the back, and then directed them to our wedding website to check in for further info. Obviously those who don't have internet access (like my gramma) we will keep in touch via phone and in person for updates.

Here is the front design I did...they have many to choose from. It's certainly not formal, but I think that for the price (30 bucks for 100 in colour, front and back) they are pretty decent looking. Plus they aren't actually invitations, so I didn't want to spend a fortune.

Attached Files

#42 kissmekristin

kissmekristin
    • Banned
    • 6 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:40 PM

I am a destination wedding photographer and DR is the most beautiful place to get married! For budget, remember you get what you pay for. But there is a photographer out there for everyone :) 

My sneak peek blog post from a favorite Punta Cana wedding last year here

Good luck!

#43 Oct 2012 Bride

Oct 2012 Bride
      • 217 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:17 PM

Can you send me a copy of the spreadsheet? I don't have the permissions to see the attachment yet. Jwilkes01@gmail.com. 

Thanks a Bunch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users