beach wedding- walking down the aisle

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ajskyz

ajskyz
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:56 AM

Hello ladies,

So I am planning my destination wedding in Cabo. I wanted to know if you had a beach wedding, what shoes did you wear to walk down the aisle or did you put a special runner for the sand? I really want to go down in heels but I need a safe runner, if its available.

Thank you!!

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 05:36 PM

hi!  i am going to send you to this thread that has a lot of links for various threads about wedding attire, including shoes!

#3 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
      • 789 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:08 PM

Hi ajskyz!

Congrats on your upcoming! Cabo happens to be one of my favorite places ;)  I design barefoot jewelry specifically for this purpose! I created a collection for my own wedding and I now work with brides on a daily basis to create their collections! They also make fabulous bridesmaids gifts :) They are stretchy and can be worn from beach to reception, honeymoon and beyond! I'm including a few pics below and feel free to check out my links and/or email me at redibychelsea@gmail.com with any questions 

Hello ladies,

So I am planning my destination wedding in Cabo. I wanted to know if you had a beach wedding, what shoes did you wear to walk down the aisle or did you put a special runner for the sand? I really want to go down in heels but I need a safe runner, if its available.

Thank you!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users