HELP! Geting Married in March 2012 Moon Palace!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bigelom

• 2 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:11 AM

Hello Brides,

I will be getting married March 6th at Moon Palace (Cancun).  I am currently in my last year of nursing school and now that it is Christmas break I am finally getting some wedding stuff done! I know...I'm a big procrastinator.  I have been trying to open many PDFs on BDW, but it says I do not have the credentials or whatever! Not sure if it is because I have not posted anything on here, so here goes nothing! :)

I have been assigned an onsite wedding coordinator...her name is Angelica Martinez Mauricio.  I have not heard from her and I am getting married in 2 1/2 months!!!! I am going to email her today and hopefully she will respond fast! I will be staying on the Sunrise side and I would like to keep my ceremony location/reception close.  We want to get married in the Gazebo, does anyone know if it is the Bugambillas Gazebo on the Sunrise side.  Also I am doing the Sapphire collection...and I I believe that comes with a CD system for the Ceremony, but does anyone know the options for music at the reception. Like if I brought an Ipod if they provide you with a system and someone to run it?

Sorry for all the questions! But I need help! :)

-Stressed out Bride-to-be! :)

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,070 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 10:07 AM

Congratulations on your wedding... you will love the Moon Palace! Great location for a wedding. Don't stess out too much. W/C often take a week or so to get back since they are over loaded with emails and work. Be patient and make sure you have all your questions organized and easy for them to see and answer.

The gazebo's are all fantastic at the Moon Palace... Im not 100% on the one your talking about but I've shot them all. Here are a couple pictures for you.

Moon 5.jpg

Moon 4.jpg

Moon Palace 3.jpg

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 bluelenscaribe

• Vendor
      • 194 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:23 PM

The Moon Palace is a great place to celebrate your wedding.

Just to give you an idea here is a video of one of the last wedding we had at the Moon Palace.

Blue Lens Caribe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users