Photo

Has any Cruise brides found any cheap beach bags for oot bags?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 uvakat

uvakat
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:44 AM

I am also getting married on the Carnival Dream on embarkation day. What would youout in your oot bag other than sunscreen and advil? I am completely out of ideas

#12 kks2012

kks2012
    • Site Supporter
    • 241 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:14 AM

Old navy has cute bags for $1.00. I really wish I saw them before I ordered my bags and painted them. I got my bag from oriental trading. Here's the old navy bag for my bridesmaids and our moms. I plan to give this to them before we leave Posted Image And here is the bag that everyone will receive in their rooms. Posted Image

#13 Amiris1

Amiris1
      • Site Supporter
      • 17 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:48 AM

Those Old Navy bags are cute!  Did you see them in the store or online??  I am also getting marrried aboard the Carnival Dream in January, these bags are a brilliant idea.

#14 HKdolphingirl

HKdolphingirl
        • 30 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:23 PM

I am so thankful for BDW! I saw the previous post about the Old Navy anchor bags and I had my family members around the country (that I will see before the wedding so they don't have to ship them) help me track down a bunch of them for OOT bags.

What I found is: 

1) They are in stores only you cannot order them online or through Old Navy bulk sales

2) You CAN call 1-800-Old-Navy and have then do a "regional" or "nationwide" store search if you have the item number. They will get you the contact info for the stores that have them in stock, and you can call them and they will let you purchase over the phone and ship them to you for $5...to be budget conscious, you want to pick the stores that have the most bags...I found some with 15, which only made the bags $1.33ea with shipping and so cute :)

3) If you find a store near you that has them, and you get a nice sales clerk, they MAY be able to get them shipped from other stores near you for free. (My mom accomplished this at the Old Navy Outlet, I was unsuccessful in getting free shipping. Go Mom!)

Hope this helps anyone who was hoping to nab these bags :)

#15 kks2012

kks2012
          • Site Supporter
          • 241 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:05 AM

I found mine in the store but I'm glad you may be able to get them that way! Awesome research dolphingirl( love the name btw)

#16 HKdolphingirl

HKdolphingirl
            • 30 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:02 PM

hehe thanks...same screen name for everything since I was 14, sort of always been obsessed with dolphins and whales :) I actually wanted to do a dolphin wedding, but fi wouldn't go for it...somehow he thought photos of dolphins jumping over us as we exchanged vows was cheesy LOL I can't imagine why ;)

#17 roatan2013

roatan2013
              • 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 11:57 AM

awesome! do you happen to know what the item number is for these bags?

Thanks,

#18 HKdolphingirl

HKdolphingirl
                • 30 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:52 AM

I don't remember which one I needed There is a number on top of the bar code, and a number underneath it.

On top the number is: 775385-13-1 0000 j07

underneath the number is 4  92046  00002 9

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users