Photo

Recruiting all Past and Present Brides~ chance to earn $250!

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31 chase414

chase414
  • 97 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:28 PM

Count me in! We're getting married next week at Aventura Spa Palace!  I have a whole suitcase full of diy and purchased decorations to bring with us!

#32 KayCee2117

KayCee2117
    • 33 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:14 AM

How fun! I am filling out the questions now and will submit our application shortly! :)

#33 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:37 AM

thanks ladies!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#34 mdcoug

mdcoug
      • 128 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:40 PM

Hi Tanmy, 

I am interested. I am getting married on May 28th,2012. I will fill out the questionnaire when we return. 

#35 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by mdcoug 

Hi Tanmy, 

I am interested. I am getting married on May 28th,2012. I will fill out the questionnaire when we return. 

can't wait to see and hear all about your wedding!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#36 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 05:36 PM

tammy, we would def do it ...just got married on april 14 2012 at the GPLH in montego bay Jamaica...let me know as i have tons of pics and would love to help

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#37 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

tammy, we would def do it ...just got married on april 14 2012 at the GPLH in montego bay Jamaica...let me know as i have tons of pics and would love to help

Ok, here is how to submit your application to be a FEATURED BDW WEDDING!

PM Me (Tammy Host) with the following AFTER YOU HAVE GOTTEN MARRIED with the subject line "BDW Featured wedding application":

• Bride & Groom name (If you do not feel comfortable with your full name, first names are fine):
          • BDW Username:
          • Wedding Date:
          • Hometown:
          • Wedding Location (Resort Name, Villa Name, City & Country):

This part should be 1-2 paragraphs answers for each question.

• Why did you choose to have a destination wedding?
          • Why did you choose your location?
          • Colors and/or theme?
          • What made your wedding special?  or what makes your relationship special?
          • Vendor list: Photog, florist, wedding coordinator, wedding dress designer, invitation company, etc.

• Links to related bdw reviews? or buy, sell, trade listings?

Please include a picture of you and your new husband (wife) and other pictures including of location and wedding details.

Thanks again!

Awards and recognition: 

#38 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:02 PM

im on it now lol

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#39 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:17 PM

we have featured another BDW members!!

http://www.bestdesti...in-riviera-maya

Awards and recognition: 

#40 Airam

Airam
            • 2 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:31 PM

I'm very interested, my wedding will be on Riu Palace Punta Cana on December 7th 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users