Photo

Recruiting all Past and Present Brides~ chance to earn $250!

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#11 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,921 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:53 PM

Tammy, I'll help out, but I've been married awhile. How recent do you want?

#12 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
    • 1,917 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:42 PM

I'd love to be interviewed and featured. Without BDW I would have lost my mind in our planning process. This would be a great way to pay it forward to all of the other great brides.

#13 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:45 PM

thanks ladies!  Let me put together some questions and I will send them to you!

we want past, present and future brides!  anything that will help our members!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14 Aruba Bride

Aruba Bride
      • 170 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:56 PM

I got married this September in Aruba! I'm interested in helping!

#15 belledame

belledame
        • 195 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:27 PM

Oh wow, this is a great idea! I look forward to reading the reviews.

#16 cdc150

cdc150
          • 332 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 07:40 AM

We get married April 21, 2012 and I would do it as well!  :)

#17 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 08:28 AM

I would be interested as well, married on April 2, 2011, Id be more than happy to help furture brides, I know this site was a life saver for me any way I can pay it forward!!!

#18 Sharon99

Sharon99
              • 1,301 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:54 AM

We will be married May 3, 2012 & I would love to help out. This site is so helpful I dont know what I would do without it! All my vendorsideas came from this site :) 

#19 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 December 2011 - 10:21 AM

ok brides, we are so excited for this!!

I have updated the original post with instructions on how to apply to be a featured wedding.

we would love to get started so if you have gotten married, send us your wedding info!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#20 bride2b2013

bride2b2013
                • 236 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 05:06 PM

I see it says not to reply until after your wedding..  Will you still be looking for people come January 2013?  Id love to help :)  Im anxiously already waiting to get my date secured so I can make public and share my handmade "will you be my bridesmaid cards", "save the date magnets" & Boarding pass Invitations and any other Do it yourself missions I deside to try my hand at :)  Im excited  to get everyones opinion :) 

Anyways...  sorry for the ramble!  LOL  As I said if you are still looking for people in a year im glad to help :) 

Bride & Groom + 40 booked and counting :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users