Photo

Help! Questions about witnesses

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lilypod

Lilypod
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:25 AM

I hope someone can help me? I am trying to book my wedding at the royal cancun for November 2012. I have received the booking form from the wedding coordinator which asks for 4 witnesses, I was hoping to have both sets of parents but my travel agent said the witnesses have NOT to be related to the bride and groom!! It's not a problem as I have 4 friends coming with us but I really want to get the form right as I heard they won't marry you if the documentation isn't spot on : (....phew! Hope a newlywed will be able to help me out as the wedding coordinator doesn't seem to understand what I'm asking :confused:

#2 Keine Dennis

Keine Dennis
    • 43 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:43 PM

Hey :)

The Royal properties have a North American office that may be able to clear things up for you, here is the free phone number 1800-466-1289. email weddingsales@realresorts.com

www.RealResorts.com/weddings

I love destination weddings!

#3 Julietisurs

Julietisurs
      • 261 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:07 PM

Hi Lily,

I don't think that is true..

I hope someone can help me? I am trying to book my wedding at the royal cancun for November 2012. I have received the booking form from the wedding coordinator which asks for 4 witnesses, I was hoping to have both sets of parents but my travel agent said the witnesses have NOT to be related to the bride and groom!! It's not a problem as I have 4 friends coming with us but I really want to get the form right as I heard they won't marry you if the documentation isn't spot on : (....phew! Hope a newlywed will be able to help me out as the wedding coordinator doesn't seem to understand what I'm asking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users