Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
perry1217

Kristyn's Playa del Carmen Planning Thread 1~6~12!!!!!!!!!!!

Recommended Posts

OMG i love your pics!!! i absolutely love the pic of the two of you kissing in the water and the sun is coming through the space between you!!! BREATH TAKING!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me too!!!  I was so happy we did the TTD!!  I would also ABSOLUTELY recommend the first look to any bride.  We didn't have any other time alone for the wedding day until it was the end of the night and we were dead exhausted!  Plus, you can totally see the excitement in our embrace.  We wouldn't have had those types of pics with our family around and racing the sunset for pics
 

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann View Post

OMG i love your pics!!! i absolutely love the pic of the two of you kissing in the water and the sun is coming through the space between you!!! BREATH TAKING!!!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your pics are GORGEOUS! And I am glad to hear you liked the TTD, because we just booked ours last week and I have been second guessing myself over the cost. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joda, it was soooo much fun!  We loved doing it, even if it was sunrise the day after our wedding.  I'll do anything for good pictures!!  And like I said, if you have thought at all or your photog has suggested a First Look session, I would absolutely 100% tell you those First Look pics are my favorite ones hands down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I had been thinking about the first look pictures and trying to decide if I wanted to do them. I think you just sold me on them! Not only do I love the look of them, I think it might help calm my nerves before the ceremony. I will speak to my photographers about it. Thanks!
 

Originally Posted by perry1217 View Post

Joda, it was soooo much fun!  We loved doing it, even if it was sunrise the day after our wedding.  I'll do anything for good pictures!!  And like I said, if you have thought at all or your photog has suggested a First Look session, I would absolutely 100% tell you those First Look pics are my favorite ones hands down.



 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


OMG!  Do it!!!!!  Lol!  Girl, seriously, it totally calmed our nerves, got us the pics we were looking for AND took absolutely nothing away from the walk down the aisle.   Both my husband and I were crying during the processional even after doing the first look.  If anything, the shoot made me more excited!!

Originally Posted by joda View Post

Yeah I had been thinking about the first look pictures and trying to decide if I wanted to do them. I think you just sold me on them! Not only do I love the look of them, I think it might help calm my nerves before the ceremony. I will speak to my photographers about it. Thanks!
 



 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I will do it! It is on the list of things to talk to my photographer about now. I will need all the help I can get to calm my nerves! Thanks for the advice.
 

Originally Posted by perry1217 View Post


OMG!  Do it!!!!!  Lol!  Girl, seriously, it totally calmed our nerves, got us the pics we were looking for AND took absolutely nothing away from the walk down the aisle.   Both my husband and I were crying during the processional even after doing the first look.  If anything, the shoot made me more excited!!



 



 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I am! But I just signed the contract last night so likely won't be of any assistance yet regarding planning.  Responding so I can follow the thread :)
    • I would like both my son's to walk me down the aisle and my dad. please give me any ideas to include all 3 of them. I'm open to any ideas please
    • Hello, I am getting married after 2 months. I and my fiancee were searching for a beautiful spot for our pre-wedding photoshoot. And finally, we have selected Algonquin Park. We have decided to do some adventurous activities there. In the video, we would like to show our moments of trying adventures together. Especially, hiking and canoeing. It would be really fun. We have found a suitable trail for hiking in Algonquin Park. Had anyone tried hiking there? What would be the estimated amount for it? Please do share it here. Thanks!
    • Anybody getting married at the fives beach hotel in playa del carmen in 2020? I'd like to connect with others as we are experiencing some issues and misinformation with the karisma transition. Hoping we can all help each other!
    • Pronovias Pria Wedding Dress. Sweetheart neckline with beautiful soft lace detailing throughout. Low lace back with button detailing. This dress falls beautifully on your silhouette and is so comfortable to wear. Bought a size 16 for my big hips, but tailored it to fit more like a 12-14 (in street clothes I'm a size 10). If you're looking for a destination wedding dress that won't make you sweat all night, this one is for you! I absolutely loved this dress and will miss never wearing it again.  Alterations: Ribbon empire bow on belt at waist was removed and replaced with a sparkly applique. Train was removed. More pictures are available. Paid $1400 Cdn, asking for $500 - it's in good shape (looks like new with no markings!) and has already been professionally cleaned. 
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...