Photo

Kristyn's Playa del Carmen Planning Thread 1~6~12!!!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#61 bride6262

bride6262
  • 582 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:00 PM

OMG i love your pics!!! i absolutely love the pic of the two of you kissing in the water and the sun is coming through the space between you!!! BREATH TAKING!!!

#62 SparksFly

SparksFly
    • 219 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:06 AM

Great stuff congrats!

#63 perry1217

perry1217
      • 355 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:03 PM

Me too!!!  I was so happy we did the TTD!!  I would also ABSOLUTELY recommend the first look to any bride.  We didn't have any other time alone for the wedding day until it was the end of the night and we were dead exhausted!  Plus, you can totally see the excitement in our embrace.  We wouldn't have had those types of pics with our family around and racing the sunset for pics

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

OMG i love your pics!!! i absolutely love the pic of the two of you kissing in the water and the sun is coming through the space between you!!! BREATH TAKING!!!

Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#64 joda

joda
        • 205 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:09 PM

Your pics are GORGEOUS! And I am glad to hear you liked the TTD, because we just booked ours last week and I have been second guessing myself over the cost. 

#65 perry1217

perry1217
          • 355 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:32 PM

Joda, it was soooo much fun!  We loved doing it, even if it was sunrise the day after our wedding.  I'll do anything for good pictures!!  And like I said, if you have thought at all or your photog has suggested a First Look session, I would absolutely 100% tell you those First Look pics are my favorite ones hands down.

#66 joda

joda
            • 205 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:22 PM

Yeah I had been thinking about the first look pictures and trying to decide if I wanted to do them. I think you just sold me on them! Not only do I love the look of them, I think it might help calm my nerves before the ceremony. I will speak to my photographers about it. Thanks!

Originally Posted by perry1217 

Joda, it was soooo much fun!  We loved doing it, even if it was sunrise the day after our wedding.  I'll do anything for good pictures!!  And like I said, if you have thought at all or your photog has suggested a First Look session, I would absolutely 100% tell you those First Look pics are my favorite ones hands down.

#67 perry1217

perry1217
              • 355 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:54 PM

OMG!  Do it!!!!!  Lol!  Girl, seriously, it totally calmed our nerves, got us the pics we were looking for AND took absolutely nothing away from the walk down the aisle.   Both my husband and I were crying during the processional even after doing the first look.  If anything, the shoot made me more excited!!

Originally Posted by joda 

Yeah I had been thinking about the first look pictures and trying to decide if I wanted to do them. I think you just sold me on them! Not only do I love the look of them, I think it might help calm my nerves before the ceremony. I will speak to my photographers about it. Thanks!

#68 joda

joda
                • 205 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:18 AM

Ok, I will do it! It is on the list of things to talk to my photographer about now. I will need all the help I can get to calm my nerves! Thanks for the advice.

Originally Posted by perry1217 

OMG!  Do it!!!!!  Lol!  Girl, seriously, it totally calmed our nerves, got us the pics we were looking for AND took absolutely nothing away from the walk down the aisle.   Both my husband and I were crying during the processional even after doing the first look.  If anything, the shoot made me more excited!!

#69 X-Chan

X-Chan
                  • 166 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 01:05 PM

I just love love love your colour combo! congrats!

#70 breeburns

breeburns
                    • 102 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 01:15 PM

Wow amazing planning!!
                      You sold me alsoon the first look photos (and TTD - we were thinking about it!!)
                      Congrats!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users