• 167 posts
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Beach Resort
  • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:09 PM

Thanks for sharing!

#92 crcombs

• 22 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:26 AM

venus909 i love you save the dates. I got a quote for some similar ones but not sure I want to spend about $400 for STD. I am not authorized to open your document and was wondering if you can email it to me? I would appeciate it thanks!!

#93 crcombs

• 22 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:45 AM

If anyone was able to open Venus909 instructions for creating to STD, would you mind emailing it to me?  I am unable to download the file from the post.  I would really appreciate it chalonda26@yahoo.com.

#94 jrack

• 235 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by venus909 

Hello Ladies!

I have gotten sooo many ideas and helpful information from this website I figured I should probably contribute what I have come up with...

Here are my save the dates that I sent out this past May.  I have typed up how to instructions...let me know if you are interested and I'll post them.

I had to make almost 100 of them and I couldn't find enough of the orange sheets of paper, so I made them in 2 color schemes.  The colors for my wedding are Orange (mango), Fuschia (watermelon), and light blue (pool)

On the back of each "pass" I printed "This is not a valid voucher"  but I don't have a picture of that.

Thanks for looking!

They look fantastic! Where did you get your cardstock?

Attached Files

#95 TinkerSofi

• 2,217 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Azul Fives Playa del Carmen
        • LocationCanada

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:19 PM

These are beautiful. I'm totally going to copy parts of it, but I won't be making save the dates, so they'll be turned into invitations. I also have to make some in Spanish, I think DIY invitations will almost be a bit easier. 

#96 doctordee

• 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:25 PM

I love your save the dates.  I cannot seem to download the DIY instructions.  Would you be willing to e-mail them to me at doctordee0913@yahoo.com.

#97 JSLM

• 170 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:08 PM

These look amazing!!!

#98 jrack

• 235 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:48 AM

I can't wait to use this template!

#99 mark82

• 53 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:01 AM

Hi Everyone, sorry for being a pain, i know a lot of people have already asked but im new to these boards and ill probably be married before i get over 150 posts on here ;)

if anyone has the time and wouldnt mind could you please forward on the file for these save the date cards?!

really love the idea and the design.

my email address is: m_findlay@hotmail.com

thanks for all your help

i hope everyones wedding plans are coming along nicely and for those already married...congratulation, i hope you had an amazing day!!

Mark & Elaine

#100 Lucaslegz

• 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:53 AM

I ABOSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR WORK! I could not download the file. Do you think its possible to post it again?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users