Photo

October 2012 Brides!!!

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#11 amn1027

amn1027
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:40 PM

Thanks you teamboyd2012. Yes I am find out a lot of great things. I found myself spending two hours on it one night just reading people's post about the resorts. 

#12 krisbahamabride

krisbahamabride
    • 6 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:54 PM

Just got my confirmation!!! Cabo 10.4.12!! Can't wait!

#13 LonaJ

LonaJ
      • 79 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:14 PM

Sheena we are no longer twin brides lol I didn't book in time so I'm now getting married on Oct 19.

#14 ElleGee

ElleGee
        • 255 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 28, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach Resort
        • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:01 AM

Hello!!! I am also an October 2012 BRIDE! We are getting married at Secrets Maroma Beach on Oct 28th.   I am loving all of the ideas and advice from this site. I think I finally narrowed down my colors . . .magenta, light tan, light gray, and another accent color to be determined  :  )

- Elle Gee

(Laura)

Visit my online boutique: www.candiwithellegee.com

#15 teamboyd2012

teamboyd2012
        • Site Supporter
        • 47 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:09 AM

OMG Lona... They have that many weddings on the 20th? CRAZY!!!! But the 19th, that's awesome. I was actually debating if we should change ours to Friday to have more days to kick around with our guests. But, we'll still be there at the same time. Well I didn't book in time for some stuff either. I was going to have our welcome dinner at Jellyfish on the 19th, but you know what happened there. LOL

#16 Mr-Vi Opoku

Mr-Vi Opoku
          • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:09 PM

Congratulations everyone!!! if you need a high quality wedding photographer, feel free to get in touch :)

A Creative, Contemporary, Wedding Story Teller.

http://www.vopoku.co.uk

V.

#17 LonaJ

LonaJ
            • 79 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:41 PM

Omg that is so funny I'm having my reception at Jellyfish on the 19th. Feel free to crash our reception lol! But there will only be 3 weddings on the 20th so it shouldn't be too crazy.

Originally Posted by teamboyd2012 

OMG Lona... They have that many weddings on the 20th? CRAZY!!!! But the 19th, that's awesome. I was actually debating if we should change ours to Friday to have more days to kick around with our guests. But, we'll still be there at the same time. Well I didn't book in time for some stuff either. I was going to have our welcome dinner at Jellyfish on the 19th, but you know what happened there. LOL

#18 teamboyd2012

teamboyd2012
              • Site Supporter
              • 47 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:13 PM

Yes Lona, you have Jellyfish all locked up missy! LOL So, we're taking it to the water! We'regoing to book La Barcaza for our welcome dinner on Friday (at least I think - it's gotten excellent reviews from what I've seen) so we'll prob see you out there - and around DPB as well! We'll def have to get together at some point and toast our nuptials. When are you arriving?

#19 nicolej518

nicolej518
                • 5 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:12 PM

I am October 2012 at Dreams PC as well! I will be getting married there on the 13th. Where are you doing your ceremony/reception?

#20 LonaJ

LonaJ
                  • 79 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:08 PM

I heard the resort isn't too big so I'm pretty sure our parties will be bumping into each other frequently and we most def have to do a toast. We will be arriving on the 16th how about you two? I was thinking of booking La Barcaza for our welcome dinner too on the 18th. I'm soooo over budget already but I really want to do something special for our guest. Decisions, Decisions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by teamboyd2012 

Yes Lona, you have Jellyfish all locked up missy! LOL So, we're taking it to the water! We'regoing to book La Barcaza for our welcome dinner on Friday (at least I think - it's gotten excellent reviews from what I've seen) so we'll prob see you out there - and around DPB as well! We'll def have to get together at some point and toast our nuptials. When are you arriving?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users