Photo

2012 Majestic Elegance Brides - Moral Support!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 kch727

kch727
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:12 AM

What are you doing for a pool party at the ME.  We have been quoted a time of 12:00 for our wedding ceremony (which I'm not super impressed about) and we wouldn't be able to have our reception until 6:30 at the earliest.  I know my guests will just end up drinking too much if they have that long of a wait between the ceremony and the reception.  I am starting to think we may have to switch resorts cause they seem to be really busy the week we want to get married.

#22 chrystine888

chrystine888
    • 93 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:32 AM

Hi Tara!

I have been reading through many posts trying to get answers to some of the questions I've had about the details at ME, PC DR (did you have trouble getting answers to your questions and booking your time slot???)  Anyway, your wedding has almost the exact agenda as what I want for mine:  Beach Ceremony, Steakhouse dinner, Reception at Wet Bar OR Parrot Bar (whichever is available).  We are estimating about 70 guests.  I am estimating an extra $125 for dinner since we're over 60 people, and then $500 times 3 hours for the reception is $1500, plus an extra 30 people at the reception at ~45 each is $1350.  SO, civil ceremony (1250) + dinner (125) + 3 hour wetbar/parrot bar reception (1500) + additional people over allowed 40 (1350) will cost a base of $4225 for the wedding.  Does that sound right?  The "wedding packages" brochure they sent said that the wedding packages included the sound system; does this include the DJ also?  Or do you have to pay extra for that?  How did this turn out for you?  Did you do a symbolic or a civil ceremony? 

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Kind regards,

Chrystine

#23 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
      • 313 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by chrystine888 

Hi Tara!

I have been reading through many posts trying to get answers to some of the questions I've had about the details at ME, PC DR (did you have trouble getting answers to your questions and booking your time slot???)  Anyway, your wedding has almost the exact agenda as what I want for mine:  Beach Ceremony, Steakhouse dinner, Reception at Wet Bar OR Parrot Bar (whichever is available).  We are estimating about 70 guests.  I am estimating an extra $125 for dinner since we're over 60 people, and then $500 times 3 hours for the reception is $1500, plus an extra 30 people at the reception at ~45 each is $1350.  SO, civil ceremony (1250) + dinner (125) + 3 hour wetbar/parrot bar reception (1500) + additional people over allowed 40 (1350) will cost a base of $4225 for the wedding.  Does that sound right?  The "wedding packages" brochure they sent said that the wedding packages included the sound system; does this include the DJ also?  Or do you have to pay extra for that?  How did this turn out for you?  Did you do a symbolic or a civil ceremony? 

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Kind regards,

Chrystine

Hi Chrystine,

That does sound right.  The reception does not include a DJ ($600).  For a sound system it costs ($250+16%).  I can send you all of the additional costs if you like.  Just let me know your email address!

#24 kerryrn1

kerryrn1
        • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:03 PM

Hello, I was wondering how your wedding turned out?  Was it everything you hoped it to be?  I am planning a destination wedding for June.  I am thinking having it at the Majestic Elegance.  How was your experience.  I seem to not be able to get in touch with anyone through emails which is worrying me.  How did you communicate with the wedding coordinator? Where was your reception, and how was the hair salon? Thank you for any input!!!

#25 Bostonbride37

Bostonbride37
          • 37 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:12 PM

Hi Ladies!!!! I just got the 2013 price guide with a link to the pics. I don't know if you all got it as well but if not, I can forward. :)

#26 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
            • 313 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by kerryrn1 

Hello, I was wondering how your wedding turned out?  Was it everything you hoped it to be?  I am planning a destination wedding for June.  I am thinking having it at the Majestic Elegance.  How was your experience.  I seem to not be able to get in touch with anyone through emails which is worrying me.  How did you communicate with the wedding coordinator? Where was your reception, and how was the hair salon? Thank you for any input!!!

My wedding is in May and I have had no trouble getting in touch with my coordinator.  She always emails me back in 1-2 days.

#27 evbaez

evbaez
              • 70 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:02 PM

Hi Ladies!!!! I just got the 2013 price guide with a link to the pics. I don't know if you all got it as well but if not, I can forward. :)

Hi, Hi Bostonbride37 Can you email me the price guide please? Evbaez@gmail.com Thanks

#28 Bostonbride37

Bostonbride37
                • 37 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by evbaez 

Hi,

Hi Bostonbride37

Can you email me the price guide please? Evbaez@gmail.com

Thanks

You have mail :)

#29 Miche35

Miche35
                  • 7 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

HELLO!! Can you send me the pics and price guide. mng1211@aol.com

Thanks!!

#30 Jackie86

Jackie86
                    • 12 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:51 PM

can you please email me the price guide too?

jackeewood@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users