Photo

sxcT's Planning Thread for Aventura Palace Resort on 11/18/11

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#51 J-me

J-me
  • 398 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:12 PM

Thanks for the reassurance - it really does help! Fingers crossed they will continue to do a great job as they have in the past - I'll let everyone know of course when I get back!

Originally Posted by sxcT 

I remember those feelings...excited to go and anxious about everything and everyone all at the same time.  I hope the changes don't affect the weddings much or at all.  They do such a great job there so you should be fine. 

#52 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
    • 683 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
    • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:01 AM

Wow! Your wedding looked awesome! I can tell you worked so hard! Good job :) I love your colors! I am also using turquoise as my main color as well!

Do you mind emailing me the template you used for your chapstick labels? I already have the 5163 avery template but when I tried to print it and then wrap it around my chapstick, it overlaped and my wording and pic was everywhere. I also coudn't figure out how to do 2 to each label! I am challenged when it comes to things like this! I never thought i'd be able to do these things myself but when I saw your planning thread, I thought it was possible, now, I am starting to re-think that! I would love to see how you set yours up! I'm trying to get to 150 post so I can open these attachments!

My email is

shannon1@carolina.rr.com

Thanks!

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#53 Nicyx

Nicyx
    • 2,914 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:07 AM

Your dress is absolutley stunning, and i love your hubbys outfit too :-) So so much detail and planning into everything. Thanks for sharing your amazing ideas and wedding pix

Nic x

#54 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:13 AM

I forgot to say i love your proposal :-) SOOOOOOO romantic, brought a tear to my eye. Lovely xx And how you met was definatley "meant to be" without a doubt :-) 

#55 Kristin Ri

Kristin Ri
        • 162 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 12:53 PM

Congrats! Thanks for sharing

#56 sxcT

sxcT
          • 1,282 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Nicyx 

Your dress is absolutley stunning, and i love your hubbys outfit too :-) So so much detail and planning into everything. Thanks for sharing your amazing ideas and wedding pix

Nic x

Originally Posted by Nicyx 

I forgot to say i love your proposal :-) SOOOOOOO romantic, brought a tear to my eye. Lovely xx And how you met was definatley "meant to be" without a doubt :-)

Thanks Nicyx!!

#57 sxcT

sxcT
            • 1,282 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by shannonmarie 

Wow! Your wedding looked awesome! I can tell you worked so hard! Good job :) I love your colors! I am also using turquoise as my main color as well!

Do you mind emailing me the template you used for your chapstick labels? I already have the 5163 avery template but when I tried to print it and then wrap it around my chapstick, it overlaped and my wording and pic was everywhere. I also coudn't figure out how to do 2 to each label! I am challenged when it comes to things like this! I never thought i'd be able to do these things myself but when I saw your planning thread, I thought it was possible, now, I am starting to re-think that! I would love to see how you set yours up! I'm trying to get to 150 post so I can open these attachments!

My email is

shannon1@carolina.rr.com

Thanks!

Shannon -  just sent you an email with the template.  Let me know if you have additional questions.

#58 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
              • 683 posts
              • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
              • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by sxcT 

Shannon -  just sent you an email with the template.  Let me know if you have additional questions.

I got it! Thank you so very much! :)

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users