Photo

sxcT's Planning Thread for Aventura Palace Resort on 11/18/11

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#11 sxcT

sxcT
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:36 PM

No I think it was perfect length for the ceremony.  So beautiful. 

For the reception my girls bustled it and I danced the night away.  My problem was I put on flip flops that had a bit of height but not the same as my wedding heels so it was still dragging but I didn't care.

Everything is GORGEOUS! Did you find your train on your dress to be too long?   I LOVE your dress but don't want the train dragging.  This forum has been a God send!

#12 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
    • 860 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:01 PM

Taryn I am going to kill you!!!! Just got home from dinner and got a chance to actually look at your wedding website. Read the story of how your hubby proposed and it made me cry!! How freakin cute!!!! He's a keeper girlie!

Awesome planning thread for any future brides. I so have to get mine done.

#13 sxcT

sxcT
      • 1,282 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:26 AM

Aww thanks sweety.  He is so adorable.  He has the most funny and creative ideas all the time. 

Originally Posted by JoanneIreland 

Taryn I am going to kill you!!!! Just got home from dinner and got a chance to actually look at your wedding website. Read the story of how your hubby proposed and it made me cry!! How freakin cute!!!! He's a keeper girlie!

#14 sxcT

sxcT
        • 1,282 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:32 AM

I just looked at what I wrote and realized I left out a very funny and creative part.

He took me to Robbins Bros. back in May 2010 and he didn't propose until Aug 2010.  During that time he always told me that "IF" he had bought the ring that I would never know because he had the best hiding place.  I tried guessing every little crack and crevice I could think of in the apt.  Sure enough he told me he had bought it back in May and decided to cut a whole in the box spring and slid it in there.  I had been sleeping on it for about 3 months and never knew.  So creative!!

Originally Posted by JoanneIreland 

#15 venus909

venus909
          • 328 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:15 PM

Taryn... your wedding was absolutely beautiful!  I love everything that you did!  Your OOT are great!  Can I ask you were you got the Bridesmaids blue OOT bags from.  Those are great!

#16 sxcT

sxcT
            • 1,282 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:28 AM

Thank you!! 

Can't believe I left that part out.  I ordered the BMs OOT bags and the Mother's OOT bags from Exclusively Weddings.

Taryn... your wedding was absolutely beautiful!  I love everything that you did!  Your OOT are great!  Can I ask you were you got the Bridesmaids blue OOT bags from.  Those are great!

#17 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
              • 675 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 02:39 PM

Everything looks great!  I am so stealing some of your stuff!!!  Congrats!!!

#18 venus909

venus909
                • 328 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:24 AM

Thanks!  going to check them out now! :)

Originally Posted by sxcT 

Thank you!! 

Can't believe I left that part out.  I ordered the BMs OOT bags and the Mother's OOT bags from Exclusively Weddings.

IMAG0224.jpg

BM totes - http://www.exclusive...rful-Jute-Totes

Mom totes - http://www.exclusive...work-Beach-Tote

#19 kristen6212

kristen6212
                  • 184 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:00 PM

Congrats!!! Your wedding looked absolutely perfect and you looked beautiful!

Attached Files

#20 sxcT

sxcT
                    • 1,282 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 07:17 AM

Thank you so much!!

Originally Posted by kristen6212 

Congrats!!! Your wedding looked absolutely perfect and you looked beautiful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users