Sign in to follow this  
sxcT

sxcT's Planning Thread for Aventura Palace Resort on 11/18/11

No I think it was perfect length for the ceremony.  So beautiful. 

For the reception my girls bustled it and I danced the night away.  My problem was I put on flip flops that had a bit of height but not the same as my wedding heels so it was still dragging but I didn't care.

dress1.jpg

DSC_0232.JPG

Originally Posted by DRPrincesa View Post

Everything is GORGEOUS! Did you find your train on your dress to be too long?   I LOVE your dress but don't want the train dragging.  This forum has been a God send!

Taryn I am going to kill you!!!! Just got home from dinner and got a chance to actually look at your wedding website. Read the story of how your hubby proposed and it made me cry!! How freakin cute!!!! He's a keeper girlie!

Awesome planning thread for any future brides. I so have to get mine done.

Aww thanks sweety.  He is so adorable.  He has the most funny and creative ideas all the time. 

Originally Posted by JoanneIreland View Post

Taryn I am going to kill you!!!! Just got home from dinner and got a chance to actually look at your wedding website. Read the story of how your hubby proposed and it made me cry!! How freakin cute!!!! He's a keeper girlie!

I just looked at what I wrote and realized I left out a very funny and creative part.

He took me to Robbins Bros. back in May 2010 and he didn't propose until Aug 2010.  During that time he always told me that "IF" he had bought the ring that I would never know because he had the best hiding place.  I tried guessing every little crack and crevice I could think of in the apt.  Sure enough he told me he had bought it back in May and decided to cut a whole in the box spring and slid it in there.  I had been sleeping on it for about 3 months and never knew.  So creative!!

Originally Posted by JoanneIreland View Post

Taryn... your wedding was absolutely beautiful!  I love everything that you did!  Your OOT are great!  Can I ask you were you got the Bridesmaids blue OOT bags from.  Those are great!

Thank you!! 

Can't believe I left that part out.  I ordered the BMs OOT bags and the Mother's OOT bags from Exclusively Weddings.

IMAG0224.jpg

BM totes - http://www.exclusivelyweddings.com/Weddings/Wedding-Party-Gifts/Bridesmaid-Gifts/Totes-Beach-Bags-Lunch-Totes/Colorful-Jute-Totes

Mom totes - http://www.exclusivelyweddings.com/Weddings/Wedding-Party-Gifts/Bridesmaid-Gifts/Totes-Beach-Bags-Lunch-Totes/Patchwork-Beach-Tote

Originally Posted by venus909 View Post

Taryn... your wedding was absolutely beautiful!  I love everything that you did!  Your OOT are great!  Can I ask you were you got the Bridesmaids blue OOT bags from.  Those are great!

Thanks!  going to check them out now! :)

Originally Posted by sxcT View Post

Thank you!! 

Can't believe I left that part out.  I ordered the BMs OOT bags and the Mother's OOT bags from Exclusively Weddings.

IMAG0224.jpg

BM totes - http://www.exclusivelyweddings.com/Weddings/Wedding-Party-Gifts/Bridesmaid-Gifts/Totes-Beach-Bags-Lunch-Totes/Colorful-Jute-Totes

Mom totes - http://www.exclusivelyweddings.com/Weddings/Wedding-Party-Gifts/Bridesmaid-Gifts/Totes-Beach-Bags-Lunch-Totes/Patchwork-Beach-Tote

Thank you so much!!

Originally Posted by kristen6212 View Post

Congrats!!! Your wedding looked absolutely perfect and you looked beautiful!