#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 December 2011 - 03:11 PM

Hey Ladies,

What is on your holiday wishlist this year?

I actually wanted a cool Big Green Egg Smoker and got it already.

I also would love a new Ipad since my kids have taken over the one I had.

What are you wishing for?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:30 PM

I need to get my list together!  My husband keeps asking.  Christmas crept up on me this year (well every year lol).

#3 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:36 PM

Well I bought myself a macbook on Black Friday (and am STILL waiting for it to get here!) so other then that, just small items.  Really all I want is my macbook and I want it now!

#4 kat2012

kat2012
      • 602 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 03:37 PM

Macs are great, I got mine few months ago and still in love with it :D

Originally Posted by carly 

Well I bought myself a macbook on Black Friday (and am STILL waiting for it to get here!) so other then that, just small items.  Really all I want is my macbook and I want it now!

#5 MJKH

MJKH
        • Site Supporter
        • 654 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:14 PM

Ummm...mine would be to maintain my sanity thru the holiday season and the final weeks leading up to our DW! ; )

#6 favorsmr

favorsmr
          • 178 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:21 AM

My list is pretty simple this year. I would like a Kindle Fire, and a few things for around the house.  Nothing major...

#7 Banana11

Banana11
            • VIP Member
            • 8,841 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:25 PM

I would love an ipad, new camera lens, waffle maker, tripod. A girl can dream, right?! Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

#8 AllieH

AllieH
              • Resort/Area Ambassadors
              • 2,014 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
              • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
              • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:36 PM

well, last week my answer would have been completely different - I was hoping to find a value on a great AI getaway to RM Mexico in January (to relax and do a few site visits). 

this week? my dog had to have major (emergency) surgery, so now I'd just like cash to pay for his vet care. Merry Christmas to my vet!!!!! (and my dog is doing great in recovery, we're hoping he can come home tomorrow or Thursday). 

I'm just glad most of our shopping was already done, so that's one less thing to worry about. 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#9 favorsmr

favorsmr
              • 178 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:35 AM

Originally Posted by AllieH 

well, last week my answer would have been completely different - I was hoping to find a value on a great AI getaway to RM Mexico in January (to relax and do a few site visits). 

this week? my dog had to have major (emergency) surgery, so now I'd just like cash to pay for his vet care. Merry Christmas to my vet!!!!! (and my dog is doing great in recovery, we're hoping he can come home tomorrow or Thursday). 

I'm just glad most of our shopping was already done, so that's one less thing to worry about. 

Sorry to hear about your pooch...Hope he recovers well and is back to normal in no time

#10 AllieH

AllieH
                • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                • 2,014 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
                • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
                • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:11 PM

thanks Favorsmr! so far so good with his recovery. still on track to bring him home tomorrow. Happy Holidays everyone 

Sorry to hear about your pooch...Hope he recovers well and is back to normal in no time

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users