Photo

Finally Decided!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jaim44

jaim44
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:02 PM

My fiance and I finally came to our decision that we are going to have our destination wedding at Beaches-Turks and Caicos.  It is so great to read all of the other threads and I am so excited to see all of the positive comments on everyones experiences so far.  We will be getting married in August of 2012 :) (fingers crossed weather is on our side).  We most likely will have a small gathering, Im figuring between 20-25 people.  Please let me know if anyone has any recommendations, suggestions (villages/rooms, wedding packages...etc.) as we haven't fully started planning yet.  We want to stick to the basics for financial purposes yet do not want to miss out on essential things.  Good Luck to everyone planning and Congrats to everyone that has already gotten married. 

Thanks! 

#2 Avelyad

Avelyad
    • 156 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 04:46 AM

Congrats on deciding! We are getting married there on Jan 21, 2012 and can't wait to get there!  Check out the Beaches Turks & Caicos - roll call thread - very long and full of info!  I'll be happy to help with any ?s you may have - let me know!

Kelly

#3 heavenone

heavenone
      • 169 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:35 AM

Congrats!!! Turks and Caicos is beautiful. 

#4 jaim44

jaim44
        • 6 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:10 PM

Congratulations....your wedding day is almost here, so exciting!!  Wishing you all the best.  Keep in touch.  I will definitely check out that info.  Thanks so much!

Jaim

#5 jaim44

jaim44
          • 6 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:10 PM

Thank you :) !!

#6 jaim44

jaim44
            • 6 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:12 PM

Thank you heavenone :) !!  Congrats to you as well!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users