Sign in to follow this  
ashluv19

Choose carefully the hour of your ceremony!

Hy everyone!

I got married 4 days ago, at Melia Caribe Tropical, and everything was perfect!

The only thing I must warn you about (for those brides-to-be) is the hour of the ceremony..  Of course we were told that the sun sets earlier at this time of the year in the Caribbean, but we could not believe how dark it was before 6 PM!!

Our w.c was amazing, the ceremony too, and the pictures astonishing! I just wish we have had more sunlight to pose at the beach for our sunset newlyweds photos.. I will be uploading them soon!

Hi girls, I currently reside in Bavaro (Punta Cana) and now it starts getting dark at 5:30 and by 6 it gets absolutely dark. From 4 to 5.30 is the time when the sun sets and the ocean is beautiful, the photographs took at sunset are amazing!

I would be interested in the answer to this too.  Don't have much choice but a 6pm ceremony last week in May.  Is it going to be completely dark - sunset is good - not sure I want complete darkness!

Ladies you can just google the sun set time for the day you are getting married.. 

For example my wedding is May 15 and the sun should be setting at 7:20pm in Canun. I am haveing a 6pm wedding.