Photo

Choose carefully the hour of your ceremony!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ashluv19

ashluv19
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 01:53 PM

Hy everyone!

I got married 4 days ago, at Melia Caribe Tropical, and everything was perfect!

The only thing I must warn you about (for those brides-to-be) is the hour of the ceremony..  Of course we were told that the sun sets earlier at this time of the year in the Caribbean, but we could not believe how dark it was before 6 PM!!

Our w.c was amazing, the ceremony too, and the pictures astonishing! I just wish we have had more sunlight to pose at the beach for our sunset newlyweds photos.. I will be uploading them soon!

#2 lmadore

lmadore
    • 128 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:44 AM

So what time did you have your ceremony at?

#3 Yamarika

Yamarika
      • 2 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 03:19 PM

Hi girls, I currently reside in Bavaro (Punta Cana) and now it starts getting dark at 5:30 and by 6 it gets absolutely dark. From 4 to 5.30 is the time when the sun sets and the ocean is beautiful, the photographs took at sunset are amazing!

#4 cnd29

cnd29
        • 132 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:45 AM

How about in the summer?  We are getting married in late June, looking at a 4pm wedding at the Jellyfish.

#5 alij

alij
          • 10 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:09 PM

I would be interested in the answer to this too.  Don't have much choice but a 6pm ceremony last week in May.  Is it going to be completely dark - sunset is good - not sure I want complete darkness!

#6 KristieT

KristieT
            • 430 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:24 PM

Ladies you can just google the sun set time for the day you are getting married.. 

For example my wedding is May 15 and the sun should be setting at 7:20pm in Canun. I am haveing a 6pm wedding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users