Photo

Has anyone ever used Sarah Garnier for makeup and hair?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 echo73

echo73
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 01:46 PM

My resort Le Reve recommended her. She sounds like a great, affordable option, but I would love to hear reviews and see more pictures!

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:52 PM

I have not heard of her...have you contacted Sara Tamargo?    she is Sol's sister and does makeup in the area.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Sara Tamargo

Sara Tamargo
    • Vendor
    • 94 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:12 PM

Thanks Tammy :)

Originally Posted by Tammy Host 

I have not heard of her...have you contacted Sara Tamargo?    she is Sol's sister and does makeup in the area.

#4 yucatanhair

yucatanhair
      • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:16 PM

Hi , you might want to have a look at our web site www.yucatanhair.com - Bridal hair upstyles from $70 on location !!

#5 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
        • 272 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:28 AM

Hi!

Sarah has covered several of my trash the dress sessions for make up and hair. As well, I met her on some wedding. I like her soft make up style!

Some Photo sessions with Sarah:

-

#6 DiggityDawn

DiggityDawn
          • 167 posts
          • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Beach Resort
          • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:02 AM

Does anyone have contact info for  Sara Garnier?

#7 alessandra884

alessandra884
          • 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:55 PM

Hi,

I go to use her services soon, she gave me her website  www.sarahgarnier.com

She do hair and make up, and use airbrush too.  I can't wait now so excited, I have my first dress fitting on Saturday so things are starting to feel mor real now :)

#8 daniela05

daniela05
            • 7 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 01:43 PM

I highly recommends Trend & Art, they did an amazing work. they are in every detail, use the airbrush technique which is great. They are great people and real artists. Here are some pictures from their works.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users