Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JaimeLynne

Prisar (Priscilla & Hector) vs. Dazzling Details

Recommended Posts

We are using Prisar for our Feb wedding. We met with Priscilla this past Feb on our scouting trip. She was SO nice and we really got a good feeling from her. The past few months we've mostly communicated over e-mail and although I speak Spanish, we've communicated entirely in English. She's not difficult to understand. She follows-up with everything and has definitely done some good negotiating on our behalf. When she was out on maternity, Hector took over communications and was equally as pleasant. Priscilla also schedules conf calls every once in awhile when there is a laundry list of things going on. For those, she calls me at a pre-arranged time and we hash out some details. These calls are usually accompanied by pictures to review (we just looked at flower options for the first time).

 

Hope that helps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JamieLynn -

 

Your dates are very close to mine. We are considering Memorial Day weekend 09 as well, but have just put down April 09 as a starting point. I too will be down in PV for December, so lets keep in touch. Would like to know your thoughts feedback on DD vs Priscilla. I've also sought the help of a friend who use to be the director of tourism in PV and she is sourcing a wedding planner who she said did Sarah Michelle Geller's wedding.

 

mariama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariama View Post
JamieLynn -

Your dates are very close to mine. We are considering Memorial Day weekend 09 as well, but have just put down April 09 as a starting point. I too will be down in PV for December, so lets keep in touch. Would like to know your thoughts feedback on DD vs Priscilla. I've also sought the help of a friend who use to be the director of tourism in PV and she is sourcing a wedding planner who she said did Sarah Michelle Geller's wedding.

mariama
Mariama - how exciting, finally someone is planning a wedding as far out as mine! cheesy.gif What dates are you going to PV in Dec and where will you be staying? We'll be there from the 16-20 staying at the Westin. It is really sneaking up on us - so far we haven't made any appointments!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post
Mariama - how exciting, finally someone is planning a wedding as far out as mine! cheesy.gif What dates are you going to PV in Dec and where will you be staying? We'll be there from the 16-20 staying at the Westin. It is really sneaking up on us - so far we haven't made any appointments!

We head down 12/26 - 12/31 and also staying at the Westin but for two days only. Then we move to Playa Fiesta for a complimentary site visit, then we head to Sayulita to have a look at the beach town there and back to the Westin our last night. Lots of moving around, but we have lots to cover. We haven't made any appts either. Tough time for people as they are all out of town.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mariama I love Sayulita!!! Are you goint to stay at Villa Amorhuh.gif the WC there is lovely! she helped me to prepare a surprise boat tour with champagne and basket of delicious food and a 3 hour stay at a private beach for Jorge! 4 years ago !! She is the best!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariama View Post
We head down 12/26 - 12/31 and also staying at the Westin but for two days only. Then we move to Playa Fiesta for a complimentary site visit, then we head to Sayulita to have a look at the beach town there and back to the Westin our last night. Lots of moving around, but we have lots to cover. We haven't made any appts either. Tough time for people as they are all out of town.
Shoot, we will just miss each other!!! (Btw, I tried to respond to your PM but it wouldn't let me sad.gif)

I think you are going to LOVE Playa Fiesta!! To tell you the truth, if I could choose one location (site unseen) that would be it!!! Unfortunately I just can't deal with the commitment that they require. sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Cool that you will be staying at the Westin as well! It really is too bad that we will just miss each other... Hopefully I can get my butt in gear and write a review before you leave to give you some pointers!

Glad to have you on board :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just started planning and haven't found a vender yet, and didn't realize how stressful it can be being so far away and not seeing pictures and meeting with everyone. Let me know Prisar works out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edna, thanks for offering to post details after meeting with Pricilla. I would also really appreciate it. I will be in Puerto Vallarta at the end of September for anyone who wants me to take pictures etc... Just let me know. Thanks!

Jacie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jacie, both Maura and Jaime Lynn have meet with Prisar already. Try searching Prisar in the forum they will pop up.

 

Also, I used Priscilla too for our wedding. She was amazing to work with and I have no regrets hiring an outside wedding coordinator. You can find the links to pictures in my siggy.

 

If you have any specific questions, do not hesitiate to ask!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did see all of your pictures and they were gorgeous. You have exquisite taste. I am definitely going to search the forums for reviews of Prisar. I am newbie so I need to learn to navigate the site. Thanks! Jacie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×