Wedding Gown Problems!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 StephanieMN

• 1,798 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 04:23 PM

Sorry you had troubles but the dress really is beautiful and hopefully you get things all squared away.

#22 Jenn

• 1,557 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 04:26 PM

Mo - you look beautiful! I love the dress :) I hate that the stupid seamstress and shop owners have made you so upset! When all is said and done, you should definitely give them a piece of your mind - after you have the dress.

You are going to be gorgeous for your wedding, and the dress is perfect! I can't wait to see more pics after the alterations :)

#23 vale

• 437 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 12:45 PM

You look lovely in that dress, even with all the pins in it, so once it is fitted properly with no pins, you will look fantastic and feel likewise.

#24 coming together

coming together
        • 162 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 12:51 PM

Rude workers.. I've had my share.. fortuntely I found the only nice girl in the whole store to help me out. I am sorry to hear about you situation. It is a beautiful dress, and looks great on you!! I hope everything works out. Girls can be so evil.. try not to let it get you down.

#25 MelissaH

• 1,724 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 12:57 PM

What a biatch! I'm sorry you were treated that way by her - that's totally unfair!!

On the plus side though, I think the dress is beautiful on you (even with all the pins!)

I really hope the next fitting goes better for you!

#26 Spazz

• VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 06:31 PM

Mo, I just realized you posted pics! You look gorgeous and I LOVE the dress! Sorry you're still having problems with them though...

#27 dragonfly

• 1,820 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 07:37 PM

Mo your dress is beautiful on you. You are just reacting to a very negative experience, because of the stupid idiot bridal shop owner, and it is reflecting on how you feel about your dress.

I have to tell you that you look like you have the tinyest waist in your dress and you breasts, well, vavavaoom!!! Honest I looked at your picture and thought it is the perfect dress for you and you should feel beautiful in it, because, you are beautiful in it.

You by no means look overweight, you look like a beautiful average sized woman in a very beautiful gown.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users