Bridesmaids dresses~ an Idea

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 780chick

• 263 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:52 AM

If you are from Canada, there's a deal on these dresses including shipping for $59. You can choose long or short but the colors are limited. Black, red, green, purple, coral and cobalt blue http://www.dealfind.....php?l=24216982

#12 LyndsayVictoria

• 14 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:05 PM

Wow 780chick, that's a great price!  I live in Canada but I got mine from Henkaa.  I ordered them in Charcoal Grey....each dress was $128 CAD plus shipping and tax.  They arrived yesterday and they are perfect!! My bridesmaids are sooo happy about them! http://shop.henkaa.c...s-charcoal-grey

#13 balibride

• 153 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:51 AM

That's cool... Any UK brides can google "two birds" dresses for similar

#14 sswed13

• 178 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:26 PM

i was just up in edm this weekend and didnt check my comp. if only i saw this deal a few days ago. hopefully dealfind comes out with it again.

#15 HKdolphingirl

• 30 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:46 PM

I am looking at these for my BM's too. One owns one already in a different color and says she loves it.

I have two BM's who are very busty - one who is petite otherwise, and one who might be considered plus size (not sure right now she has been losing weight) does anyone have experience with how well these work for chesty ladies?

#16 2bmrstremblay

• 155 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:43 PM

Wow awesome idea! Thanks so much I will definitely look into this. 

#17 2bmrstremblay

• 155 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:55 PM

Seriously I thought this was a great idea when I heard about it and then I went and watched the video on the Henkaa website and I am floored and convinced...these are going to be my bridesmaid dresses...and I think I am going to get one as well (in a different color) for on the cruise.....omg soooo versatile I can't even believe it. 

I really like the colors on henkaa and I ordered the free swatches to see which colors I think will be best!

#18 Mlite83

• 384 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:53 AM

to anyone who has already order their henkaa dress - how heavy is the fabric?  my BM love the idea of the dress but are a little concerned it might be too warm in mexico? thanks!

#19 Lizrmt

• 173 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 05:13 AM

The great thing about the Henkka dresses are that they come in plus sizes and tons of colours!

#20 2bmrstremblay

• 155 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:10 AM

Also order some of the swatches and see what the feel of the fabric is. As soon as I get mine I will post what I feel they are like. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users