Photographers at Playacar Palace

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bethb

bethb
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:48 AM

Hi!

I am getting married at the PP on Feb. 10. Has anyone had experience using the resort's photographers? I was thinking about going that route, but wanted to see what others thought. I have read all of the posts and haven't seen anyone specifically mention them.

Thanks!

Beth

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:24 PM

I think smile market has the photography contract for Palace resorts.  You can read Smile Market Photography Reviews and see some of their pictures here: Smile Market Wedding Photography Insiders Page

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
    • 272 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:15 PM

Choosing the right photographer can be such a difficult decision and is such a personal choice.  The person you choose to capture your special day needs to match our style, inspire you, and connect with you.  

Check out the WIKI Choosing Your Wedding Photographer  for some insider's info and tips and hopefully it can make your decision process a little simpler.

Happy Planning!

#4 GenieBelle

GenieBelle
      • 17 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:17 AM

There is a thread on here for Playacar where a few of the girls recommend Blue Lens Caribe and say you can use your resort credits to pay for it, they have a website if you google them and look pretty great. I may use them, my wedding is Nov. 2nd. Let me know who you use, if you recommend because we are still wondering...thank you!

#5 FutureMrsKerr

FutureMrsKerr
        • 18 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:43 PM

I happened to stumble upon this thread today, your wedding day! CONGRATS! I hope your day is everything you want it to be! Please please please update us when you get back as to how your stay was, how your wedding was, and which photographer you chose. Congrats again! Wahoooo!

Originally Posted by bethb 

Hi!

I am getting married at the PP on Feb. 10. Has anyone had experience using the resort's photographers? I was thinking about going that route, but wanted to see what others thought. I have read all of the posts and haven't seen anyone specifically mention them.

Thanks!

Beth

#6 Lindsey Marie

Lindsey Marie
          • 17 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:57 AM

Hi Beth,

How was your wedding? Congratulations! I am getting married there in February and would LOVE to hear about your experience and any advice you might have!

Thanks,

Lindsey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users