Where to Find Fabric Flowers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lucy<3woody

lucy<3woody
  • 166 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 09:50 PM

Hi Everyone!

I am looking for fabric flowers to add to my bridal gown. I want to add a cluster of flowers to the spot above the left knee where the fabric gathers. I thought about filling that whole open area with flowers, but that may look gaudy.

I am looking for nice looking white flowers. The flowers can have a little bedazzle or I can add that myself later, no biggie either way. I don't really have a clear picture in my head of what this will look like and am very open to any suggestions you all may have! Feel free to post pics/links/whatever!

Thank you!!

#2 lucy<3woody

lucy<3woody
    • 166 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 09:54 PM

Lets try this again....

I am looking for some ideas/suggestions for adding white fabric flowers to my gown.

Here is a link to see my bridal gown, it is #11511

http://www.impressio...Wedding-Dresses

I am looking for fabric flowers to add to the spot above the left knee where the fabric gathers. I thought about filling the whole open area on the left side with flowers, but worry that this will look gaudy. I don't have a very clear idea in my mind about what the flowers will look like, so I am open to any/all suggestions. Feel free to post pics, links, suggestions, etc.

Thanks!!

#3 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:40 PM

What kind of material is your dress made of?  Is it going to be possibly to find the same exact material and color?  I think if you can't it might look funny being a different material or color. 

I think your dress is beautiful the way it is!!

#4 lucy<3woody

lucy<3woody
      • 166 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:58 PM

Thanks JayKay! I love it! It is matte satin. i was thinking some sort of silk flower, maybe with bedazzle in the middle. And maybe finding one similar, but smaller, to use in my hair.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users