New Palace Resort Packages

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 BethanyH590

• 5 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:20 PM

Check it out: 

Celebrity wedding planner, Colin Cowie, is now your personal wedding planner at Palace Resorts. Now every bride and groom can turn their special day into a lavish, ultra-stylish affair that will make memories sure to last a lifetime. Choose between 9 customizable wedding collections with every possible inclusion, at an unbelievable all-inclusive price.

For detailed wedding information, to check availability or reserve your date, please visithttp://weddings.palaceresorts.com/.

When did this happen and why weren't brides booked for future dates advised of the new packages?

#2 Ziki

• Site Supporter
    • 26 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:05 PM

I know, I was annoyed I wasn't notified.  I was advised I could change my package (I'm currently booked to sapphire) up to a month before the wedding, but what is troubling is that they will not mail me swatches of the sapphire package (they claim there are none available)  and they claim that they won't have any new wedding decor on hand until March 2012 (we're getting married in April).  I wish I coudl find actual pictures from weddings.  I'm thinking I may just do my wedding a la carte.

#3 echraide

• 152 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 01:30 PM

Yah, they really didn't make an effort to update existing brides. I happened to stalk the webpage so i heard about the announcement date, but otherwise I would never have known. I don't see any thing worth paying the extra 2k+ for, but they did sweeten the deal for those of us who are using the complimentary package. I just don't like all the "extras" that they put in the package that I just plain don't want. I'm sure a lot of brides are excited though

#4 Traci7642

• Site Supporter
        • 122 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:50 PM

When you look at the photo gallery for weddings on the palace resorts website, they now have matching table setups for each of the new collections.  If you qualify for free private functions due to your # of booked guests, do you get these decorations for free?  They seem pretty awesome to me!  

#5 Traci7642

• Site Supporter
          • 122 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:34 PM

I found a detailed PDF that gives pricing for the tables.  Of course they aren't free LOL.  But $300 a table seems really high to me for decorations.

#6 Renewing32

• 161 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:25 PM

I wonder if you can add the draping for the ceremony to these packages. I was picking this resort based on pictures of the old packages. I don't feel like I will get what I want for $3000 and it will be hell talking my husband into another resort, not only because he hates the planning process but also because I just ordered our save the dates yesterday!

Just as stir crazy as my first wedding!

#7 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:54 PM

Heads up about: Palace Resorts $1500 Resort Credit TAX Update

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
              Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 Renewing32

• 161 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:24 PM

Does anyone know if these are the only packages they offer? It just seems like a few of them are a bit tacky (i.e. "Nautical").

Just as stir crazy as my first wedding!

#9 Ziki

• Site Supporter
                • 26 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:27 AM

@Renewing32.  You can do whatever you want as far as customization ... just keep in mind everything has a price :)

#10 Speckles121

• 720 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:42 AM

Go with the complimentary package and then contact Zuniga for decor!

Originally Posted by Renewing32 

Does anyone know if these are the only packages they offer? It just seems like a few of them are a bit tacky (i.e. "Nautical").

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users