423 replies to this topic

#411 shan0487

shan0487
  • 1,393 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

Haha, ours told us but I don't remember the word now.  I'm going to start calling it deek, haha.

Originally Posted by AllieH 

my girls were asking the (male) staff how to say "penis" in spanish. they couldn't tell them..all they would say was the "deek! deek!" lol hence the pointing & laughing that followed...

#412 Adesir8

Adesir8
  • Site Supporter
  • 108 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

HI Everyone!

I've been back for a little while now, but been so swamped. Actually had to fly to cali a week after for work (taking a little break from it now to post!)

wedding was amazing! I definitely had my dream wedding, and I didnt' even think it was possible.  I was never fully comfortable having a destination/outdoor wedding, but soooo glad I did. I'm going to post a full review and pictures, etc soon. Just as soon as this show is over. 

Here are a couple of pics to hold you down for now..

#413 AllieH

AllieH
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 2,014 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
    • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

Adesir - BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I'm so glad you had your dream wedding!!!!!

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#414 shan0487

shan0487
    • 1,393 posts
    • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:11 AM

Love it adesir!!!   Congrats to you too! :)

#415 AllieH

AllieH
    • 2,014 posts
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:10 AM

hey ladies!! how was your first holidays as a married couple?? 

Ours were quiet, and just wonderful. We elected to stay home rather than fly to see family we just saw 7 weeks ago... smart decision. We did FaceTime with them though so we could watch the kids open their gifts. 

looking forward to NYE! 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

#416 shan0487

shan0487
    • 1,393 posts
    • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:25 PM

Ours was great!! spent christmas eve with my family and christmas Day with the hubbies!  We opened gifts and had alone time in the AM- I was sure spoiled for our first married Christmas and I look forward to many more Christmas' with the hubby!  Now I have to clean the living room tonight- covered in wrapping paper and plastic wrap, haha.

#417 Adesir8

Adesir8
    • Site Supporter
    • 108 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by AllieH 

hey ladies!! how was your first holidays as a married couple?? 

Ours were quiet, and just wonderful. We elected to stay home rather than fly to see family we just saw 7 weeks ago... smart decision. We did FaceTime with them though so we could watch the kids open their gifts. 

looking forward to NYE! 

we did the same thing! very quiet and relaxed.

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Ours was great!! spent christmas eve with my family and christmas Day with the hubbies!  We opened gifts and had alone time in the AM- I was sure spoiled for our first married Christmas and I look forward to many more Christmas' with the hubby!  Now I have to clean the living room tonight- covered in wrapping paper and plastic wrap, haha.

i was spoiled too!!! love being a wife!

#418 AllieH

AllieH
      • 2,014 posts
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

Doncha love it?? How many times have you guys been asked the following questions: 

1) do you feel different being married? (yes, it feels more settled, but in a very good way) and

2) when are you having kids? (PLEASE people..)

He's a great husband, and we're coming up on our 2 month here in a few days. It's hard to believe that was all 2 months ago... it still seems like yesterday!

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Originally Posted by Adesir8 

we did the same thing! very quiet and relaxed.

i was spoiled too!!! love being a wife!

#419 maridr2012

maridr2012
      • 251 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:33 AM

ohh....the "when are u having kids" questions started IMMEDIATELY for us!  So annoying, lol.  The killer is, some of those questions came from friends who complained about the same being asked of them just a few years ago when they got married!  Really...can we please enjoy being married first? I know they mean well, but geesh...

#420 AllieH

AllieH
        • 2,014 posts
        • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:00 AM

You'd think they would understand and not ask! 

then again, I broke my own rule when asking a coworker when she's getting engaged lol 

Originally Posted by maridr2012 

ohh....the "when are u having kids" questions started IMMEDIATELY for us!  So annoying, lol.  The killer is, some of those questions came from friends who complained about the same being asked of them just a few years ago when they got married!  Really...can we please enjoy being married first? I know they mean well, but geesh...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users