November 2012 Brides?

• Please log in to reply
423 replies to this topic

#91 mmb1117

mmb1117
  • Site Supporter
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:14 AM

November 17th in Negril! I can't wait, but I am so not on top of all the planning as Allie! haha Dress shopping this weekend and tote bags from dollar tree. We did just get in our invites which is exciting. I have never been happier to have a wedding package with everything included after seeing all those lists!  I wish I was that organized. You girls are my heroes

#92 Adesir8

Adesir8
    • Site Supporter
    • 108 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:32 AM

alright mmb1117!!! i'm not as organized as these other brides neither! they amaze me!

#93 AllieH

AllieH
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 2,014 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
      • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Adesir8 

Thanks AllieH for the info! and a hotel with a nice pool still works for me...with this horrible weather we've been having in NY!

Originally Posted by mmb1117 

November 17th in Negril! I can't wait, but I am so not on top of all the planning as Allie! haha Dress shopping this weekend and tote bags from dollar tree. We did just get in our invites which is exciting. I have never been happier to have a wedding package with everything included after seeing all those lists!

alright mmb1117!!! i'm not as organized as these other brides neither! they amaze me!

y'all, it's a curse. lol 

with my dress - I was so terrified I wouldn't find a dress that was flattering (I'm a big girl!), and wanted to make sure I had time to shop EVERYWHERE. I was soooo wrong in my delusions thank goodness. So that's the story with the dress. 

Adesir - which borough are you in? My FI is from Manhattan, 100% city boy. 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#94 Adesir8

Adesir8
      • Site Supporter
      • 108 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:26 AM

Morning! I work in Manhattan live in Brooklyn, but originally from Miami. with a few cities in btwn. lol I've been around!

#95 mzthan6

mzthan6
        • 176 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:32 AM

Hi MMB1117 - w/c resort in negril? I'm also getting married in Negril 11/9/12... i'm freaking out!! i still don't have a dress yet :(

Quote:

November 17th in Negril! I can't wait, but I am so not on top of all the planning as Allie! haha Dress shopping this weekend and tote bags from dollar tree. We did just get in our invites which is exciting. I have never been happier to have a wedding package with everything included after seeing all those lists!  I wish I was that organized. You girls are my heroes

#96 mmb1117

mmb1117
          • Site Supporter
          • 32 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:05 PM

Hi! We are doing Beaches Negril since my FH sis is 15 and then moving to Sandals Negril for a few days. I am going shopping for dresses first time tomorrow so I know how you feel! We will get it all done...one of my favorite things is everything is just sort of taken care for me so I have been focusing on fun stuff like reception music and OOT bags :) You will find a dress and it will be a perfect day!

#97 AllieH

AllieH
            • 2,014 posts
            • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:27 PM

I'm originally from FL myself. And love Brooklyn too...ahh the city. 

Originally Posted by Adesir8 

Morning! I work in Manhattan live in Brooklyn, but originally from Miami. with a few cities in btwn. lol I've been around!

good luck with the dress shopping ladies! 

Originally Posted by mzthan6 

Hi MMB1117 - w/c resort in negril? I'm also getting married in Negril 11/9/12... i'm freaking out!! i still don't have a dress yet :(

Hi! We are doing Beaches Negril since my FH sis is 15 and then moving to Sandals Negril for a few days. I am going shopping for dresses first time tomorrow so I know how you feel! We will get it all done...one of my favorite things is everything is just sort of taken care for me so I have been focusing on fun stuff like reception music and OOT bags :) You will find a dress and it will be a perfect day!

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

#98 AllieH

AllieH
            • 2,014 posts
            • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 26 May 2012 - 04:30 AM

ok November brides - how's everyone doing?? 

#99 shan0487

shan0487
            • 1,393 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
            • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:43 AM

Good! Just got my engagement pics back!!! :) Still working on flowers.  Really the only things I need to do over the next few months is pick out fiance's suit, and wedding band.  I also need to find paper for our boarding pass invite and print those out! :)

How's everyone else?

#100 Adesir8

Adesir8
            • Site Supporter
            • 108 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:16 AM

lol shan0487 just got my pics back too!! and i've got tons more to do!!!! aghhhh i'm starting to feel the pressure!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users