November 2012 Brides?

AllieH

What are your 3 of 4?  I think I will need a sand ceremony song rather than a signature song as we are not legally getting married in Mexico

Originally Posted by FranksJewel View Post

Shan -

You sound like me! I have 3 of the 4 but I can't figure out the Signiture song.

The stress of being a bride lol

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Choices! I think I am going to use the Mary Me by Train song in our ceremony- but I Have no clue for which song, lol.

I have the same problem....What is a signature song??? When does that play?

I picked

Wedding party Walk- Marry me by Train

Bride walk- God Bless the Broken Road- Rascal Flatts

Signature song-????

Finish Ceremony- God Gave me You - Blake Shelton

We still have to outline all of our music, since we've switched to having a DJ (thank you future MIL!).

I know some of it:

I'm not sure about our guest-seating song yet. I'm thinking Marry Me by Train, and Going to the Chapel of Love by the Dixie Cups

Bride walk will be Bruno Mars' Just the Way You Are, covered by a string quartet (so no lyrics)

Recessional will be Signed, Sealed Delivered by Stevie Wonder

They only told us we needed 4 songs for the ceremony. It should be a quickie!!

Our first dance will be Jason Mraz' I Won't Give Up

Cake & toast - Pour Some Sugar on Me by GNR

Our last 'party song" - I want Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi

Our last dance - At Last by Etta James

Quote:

I have the same problem....What is a signature song??? When does that play?

I picked

Wedding party Walk- Marry me by Train

Bride walk- God Bless the Broken Road- Rascal Flatts

Signature song-????

Finish Ceremony- God Gave me You - Blake Shelton

OOO good choices!! :)

Originally Posted by AllieH View Post

We still have to outline all of our music, since we've switched to having a DJ (thank you future MIL!).

I know some of it:

I'm not sure about our guest-seating song yet. I'm thinking Marry Me by Train, and Going to the Chapel of Love by the Dixie Cups

Bride walk will be Bruno Mars' Just the Way You Are, covered by a string quartet (so no lyrics)

Recessional will be Signed, Sealed Delivered by Stevie Wonder

They only told us we needed 4 songs for the ceremony. It should be a quickie!!

Our first dance will be Jason Mraz' I Won't Give Up

Cake & toast - Pour Some Sugar on Me by GNR

Our last 'party song" - I want Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi

Our last dance - At Last by Etta James

Quote:

thanks!!! My FI rolled his eyes at the Bon Jovi song lol he knows I'm obsessed...

Originally Posted by shan0487 View Post

OOO good choices!! :)

We're gonna have live music at the ceremony - choices are I think mariachi, saxophone, harpist, trio band, or violinist.... I think we're gonna go for the trio band (guitars, bongos/other rhythm instrument) and play the wedding march for when I walk down the aisle.

We still need to decide on the song for when parents/bridal party walk down and recessional. We're thinking a slower Latin song (something by the Gipsy Kings or Buena Vista Social Club) to fit with the theme of our First Dance..... but since it's instrumental, maybe they could play a more popular song like the ones you ladies are listing... if the instrument-only version is recognizable enough.

We're putting them on an iPod for the ceremony. 

Originally Posted by jjurkovich View Post

The songs are definitely stressing me out too!  I leave for Mexico in 24 days - CRAZY! I have a few narrowed down, but not sure on all of them..  Are you guys putting them all on an iPod or CD?

Very cool!!!! 

Originally Posted by bambaleo View Post

We're gonna have live music at the ceremony - choices are I think mariachi, saxophone, harpist, trio band, or violinist.... I think we're gonna go for the trio band (guitars, bongos/other rhythm instrument) and play the wedding march for when I walk down the aisle.

We still need to decide on the song for when parents/bridal party walk down and recessional. We're thinking a slower Latin song (something by the Gipsy Kings or Buena Vista Social Club) to fit with the theme of our First Dance..... but since it's instrumental, maybe they could play a more popular song like the ones you ladies are listing... if the instrument-only version is recognizable enough.