Sign in to follow this  
AllieH

November 2012 Brides?

We're at El Dorado Royale. My friend found the cheapest flights going through Miami (ick). But...sometimes it's worth the savings. 

Originally Posted by jjurkovich View Post

Allie thanks for sharing!!! Which resort are you getting married at again?

Who all is at Cove/Spa Palce?

One of my coworkers freaked me out today - she said "you're getting married in 6 weeks!" holy crap, 6 weeks sounds so SOON. It's sneaking up on me now. Meanwhile my boss is trying to tell me the wedding is off, because he knows it'll be crappy without me there in the office. tough cookies champ! lol 

Six weeks?!?! Wow- scary and exciting all at the same time!!

Worked on addressing the wedding invitations last night- should be able to print the last tonight and then get them in the mail before next weekend which is the 2 month mark for me!! :)

Originally Posted by AllieH View Post

We're at El Dorado Royale. My friend found the cheapest flights going through Miami (ick). But...sometimes it's worth the savings. 

One of my coworkers freaked me out today - she said "you're getting married in 6 weeks!" holy crap, 6 weeks sounds so SOON. It's sneaking up on me now. Meanwhile my boss is trying to tell me the wedding is off, because he knows it'll be crappy without me there in the office. tough cookies champ! lol 

I'm at about the 7 week mark and can't believe it!  So much little stuff still to get done!!  I talked with my WC on Tuesday and feel much better after nailing down some decisions.

We luckily will have enough room nights for the private functions, so that is awesome!  But it's hard to decide on decorations when I haven't seen the space since March ha ha!

Yes, exactly. scary and exciting!! all of a sudden the time seems to be flying by. it's all good of course, and I'm more excited than freaked out. I can't wait.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shan0487 View Post

Six weeks?!?! Wow- scary and exciting all at the same time!!

Worked on addressing the wedding invitations last night- should be able to print the last tonight and then get them in the mail before next weekend which is the 2 month mark for me!! :)

Hey November brides! Yikes - we are all getting so close! 2 months exactly for me! Feel like there is still a lot to do! Here's a rundown of my list:

- my jewellery (decide on earrings)

- make/get a veil

- get advil, tums, emergencC for OOT bags

- order lipchap for OOT bags

- Create door knockers

- Create guest book / welcome letter

- table #s and name tags

- download music for ipod for DJ to play during dinner

- finish dress alterations

- get nice underwear :)

- cake topper *maybe

Wow.... 8 weeks and a heck of a lot to do... well ... hopefully that made the rest of you feel good about your current planning status :). May need to take a vacation day to get through some of this .... here we go! :) Hope you all are doing well!

I think you're right on track! and I agree, I need to take a vacation from all the planning and such. shots.gif

Originally Posted by McLecker View Post

Hey November brides! Yikes - we are all getting so close! 2 months exactly for me! Feel like there is still a lot to do! Here's a rundown of my list:

- my jewellery (decide on earrings)

- make/get a veil

- get advil, tums, emergencC for OOT bags

- order lipchap for OOT bags

- Create door knockers

- Create guest book / welcome letter

- table #s and name tags

- download music for ipod for DJ to play during dinner

- finish dress alterations

- get nice underwear :)

- cake topper *maybe

Wow.... 8 weeks and a heck of a lot to do... well ... hopefully that made the rest of you feel good about your current planning status :). May need to take a vacation day to get through some of this .... here we go! :) Hope you all are doing well!