1744 replies to this topic

#821 Crystal17

Crystal17
  • 46 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 2, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Excellence Riviera Cancun
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:15 AM

@karijean Thanks!  We have about 32 so we have to do private.  Jessica actually gave us a less formal menu to choose from. 

#822 Crystal17

Crystal17
  • 46 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:33 AM

Thanks @shaeshae18!

#823 CancunTrish

CancunTrish
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 07:22 PM

*JUST MARRIED*

Hi ladies!! My husband and I just got married at ERC on 10/4/14 and I would love to share our experience with you!  I just spent a huge chunk of time writing a long review in Word for you ladies...and when I tried to paste it in this forum nothing happens? Help!! Does anyone know how to copy from a Word Doc and paste into this forum? I tried Crtl+V and the little clipboard icons above but nothing is working :(

#824 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 October 2014 - 07:40 PM

Hi Trish,

You can post your review here: http://www.bestdesti...-all-inclusive/

It should work...message me if you need help.

*JUST MARRIED*

Hi ladies!! My husband and I just got married at ERC on 10/4/14 and I would love to share our experience with you!  I just spent a huge chunk of time writing a long review in Word for you ladies...and when I tried to paste it in this forum nothing happens? Help!! Does anyone know how to copy from a Word Doc and paste into this forum? I tried Crtl+V and the little clipboard icons above but nothing is working :(

H

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#825 Sabes44

Sabes44
    • 354 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 29, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Cancun
    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 10 October 2014 - 03:09 PM

*JUST MARRIED*

Can't wait to read your review!

#826 Crystal17

Crystal17
    • 46 posts
    • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 13 October 2014 - 07:36 AM

Can't wait to read your review!

Me too @CancunTrish

I'll keep checking that other link! 

#827 upstatekj

upstatekj
    • 74 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 6, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Excellence Riviera

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:50 AM

hi ladies! @CancunTrish can't wait to read your review!

are you all paying for your guests' transportation from airport to resort? or is that incorporated into the price of their stay?  any idea on the price range?

#828 JenniferH114

JenniferH114
    • 264 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 16, 2015
    • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:55 AM

@upstatekj - We are not paying for our guests' transportation to/from the airport. If you book through a travel agent, they generally bundle that in with the package price. Even if you book through an online TA site (e.g. Travelocity), you can add that to your package at the end. I believe it's about $40 per person roundtrip.

#829 Sabes44

Sabes44
    • 354 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 29, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Cancun
    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 14 October 2014 - 12:57 PM

We got the travel included with the resort price through our TA too.  Made it easier for booking and pricing to have it all included together.

#830 Crystal17

Crystal17
    • 46 posts
    • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 14 October 2014 - 06:25 PM

hi ladies! @CancunTrish can't wait to read your review!

are you all paying for your guests' transportation from airport to resort? or is that incorporated into the price of their stay?  any idea on the price range?

The transportation is included in the room fee, through our TA.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users