Originally Posted by karijean
Well it's official ladies! My fiance and I are all booked for June 12th, 2014!! I am soooo ready for it to be here NOW! I just sent Gloria an email full of questions regarding questions about the bouquets, centerpieces, locations, menu, etc. (she already sent me the options to choose from) but I wanted to ask a few questions on here to see if you all knew!
1. Does anyone know how much DJ Mania costs? I read that that company is on that list of approved DJ's so there is no $500 fee correct? We aren't having a reception at home so I want it to be a fun time!
2. What is the name of the company of in-house photographer? I think Gloria sent it to me but I can't find it anywhere. I wanted to research them some.
3. I'm also curious about the groom's room night before the wedding, this would be very helpful.
4. Anyone know if you can have a slideshow played at the reception?
TealMarie your day is coming so fast! I'm excited to see how it turns out!
1. DJ Mannia was $1200 and worth every penny!
2. The in house photographer is Beach Wedding Studios. http://www.beachweddingstudio.com/ Honestly it doesn;t look like they've updated the site recently, but they were biggest surprise in my trip. I hired them with absolutely NO regrets! I was a little nervous after seeing some people's posts about photos they took at rehersal dinners for the couple because they didn't want to have them take wedding photos but they were great. They take extra special care of you if you're paying for them I guess. I also got an EDITED beautiful video of my ceremony, complete with shots of the resort as a whole. It was really spectacular. If you'd like to see some of my photos I can email some to you. Oscar and his crew were AMAZING!
3. We utilized the room for the groom and they were accomodating, even though the resport was nearly at capacity. You'll have to ask Gloria about it when you get there and then ask the front desk the morning before your wedding. They won't book it in advance.
4. We didn't have the slide show but TealMarie knows what she is talking about.