Photo

Excellence Riviera Cancun Brides?

• Please log in to reply
1744 replies to this topic

#481 TrishaJ34

TrishaJ34
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:04 AM

Mandy, so glad everything turned out great! Your pics are beautiful. Feels kind of strange being all over now, huh!? 

KariJean, I would also recommend 5pm. It was really really hot around noon and the clouds came out a bit in the afternoon, which apparently makes photogs very happy re: lighting. The breeze also picked up. I was only hot when we were walking around taking pictures. The ceremony was comfortable. 

#482 gallardo films

gallardo films
    • Vendor
    • 632 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:10 PM

As videographers we think that the best hour to have your wedding is at 5pm. It is very helpful for the photographers and videographers to take advantage of the sunlights, the breeze and is not too hot not only for you, also for your guests. You'll enjoy your wedding comfortably.

#483 KayLynn Oliver

KayLynn Oliver
      • 34 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by TrishaJ34 

Hi Ladies! Here are some of my preview professional pics. I thought I'd share to give you some ideas about flowers, the area, decorations, etc. My photographers were AMW Studios. Amazing Couple to work with! Happy Planning!!

Wow!  You look so beautiful!!  I love, love the teal color you used!  Beautiful bride!

#484 KayLynn Oliver

KayLynn Oliver
        • 34 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by ampanda52 

Here are a coupld of our professional shots.  Review probably tonight!

Mandy!  You are simply stunning!  Love these pictures!  So glad everything went well! :)

#485 TealMarie

TealMarie
          • 254 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:44 PM

Mandy! You're married! How crazy is that?

You look so beautiful! It looks like your day was wonderful and I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to read your review :)

#486 ampanda52

ampanda52
            • 95 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:56 AM

Trisha,

It is totally weird being over.  Your photos are fantastic!  You looked beautiful and both looked so happy!!!!!  :)  Isn't Gloria adorable!?

#487 ampanda52

ampanda52
              • 95 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:02 AM

Thanks so much KayLynn!  Everything was absolutely amazing!!  I felt stunning! Elias at the salon did an amazing job on my hair and makeup and Oscar from the resort took our photos.  I think he did a fantastic job.  We have atleast 40 photjournalistic style shots along with tons of others.  I promise I'll do a review this weekend.  :)

#488 TurquoisePlease

TurquoisePlease
                • 3 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 06:22 PM

Hi ladies! I have been reading your posts for a while and they have been SO helpful! Thank you! I have one question about decor: several people have mentioned that they have left things at the resort for future brides to use. When those of you who went, did you get to check out that stuff? As in, are there really options? For instance, I would love to use the shoes sign mentioned above but I'm wondering if that is realistic? Thanks! Looking forward to our wedding in 2 weeks :) I will be sure to post a review to return the favors!

#489 TurquoisePlease

TurquoisePlease
                  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:26 PM

Ladies, I am so thankful for all of your reviews! We are getting married on August 24, 2013. I'm curious if Gloria offered the things that other brides left behind. For instance the sign mentioned above. Is it realistic that they keep the things and she'll offer? I would really like to use that sign :) I will be sure to leave a review to keep the goodness going ;)

#490 TrishaJ34

TrishaJ34
                    • 41 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:18 PM

Thanks KayLynn & Mandi!! I can't believe it's already been a month! I'm ready to go back on a vacation :0) 

Turquoise- Wow, your day is coming up quickly!! Gloria didn't offer anything that was left behind, but I didn't ask. I brought down a lot of my own decorations, so she may not have thought I needed anything. I left behind turquoise coral pieces and my chair ribbons and a bunch of shells. Would have loved a sign, those looks awesome. Best of luck on your wedding! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users