Photo

Excellence Riviera Cancun Brides?

• Please log in to reply
1745 replies to this topic

#401 clee0605

clee0605
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:00 AM

KayLynn, I'm bringing the same items with me for my OOTB!  My wedding is a week after yours, so i'll be interested in hearing how your experience was.  Are you printing receipts? 

#402 ampanda52

ampanda52
    • 95 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by rhiham 

Hola from Mexico! The wedding was INCREDIBLE! KayLynn, we had no problem getting OOT bag stuff through customs - we had receipts and were ready to get searched/questioned about all the stuff we were bringing, but we literally just walked through customs. They asked why we were coming to Mexico, we said we were getting married, and they said "congratulations!" and we walked through. It was a breeze!

I have a LOT more to say, but please rest assured that everything was beyond lovely and there were absolutely NO problems. Gloria is a literal angel sent from the heavens. I'm planning to post a longggg review as soon as we're back in the US, but for now here's a teeny tiny sneak peek of our wedding on our photographer's website: http://www.schwagera...riviera-cancun/

You look absolutely AMAZING and so happy!!  I can't wait to hear all of the details.  Also, so glad to know Gloria is a wonderful as she seems!!  Congratulations Mr & Mrs!!

#403 TrishaJ34

TrishaJ34
      • 41 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:01 PM

Congrats Rhiannon! So excited to hear that things are going well! I just sent Gloria dinner choices and flower choices.

Also, instead of a big cool OOT bag, we decided to do personalized (with the guests initials) insulated tumblers for all the guests. We'll still put them in gift bags and may add a wine/bottle opener or something else small. I'm also making all the ladies barefoot jewelry, as there will only be about 12 women attending.  Hope they like them!!

#404 TealMarie

TealMarie
        • 254 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by TrishaJ34 

Congrats Rhiannon! So excited to hear that things are going well! I just sent Gloria dinner choices and flower choices.

Also, instead of a big cool OOT bag, we decided to do personalized (with the guests initials) insulated tumblers for all the guests. We'll still put them in gift bags and may add a wine/bottle opener or something else small. I'm also making all the ladies barefoot jewelry, as there will only be about 12 women attending.  Hope they like them!!

Oooooh nice! Where did you get the tumblers and the stickers? I love it!

#405 TrishaJ34

TrishaJ34
          • 41 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:31 PM

Thanks! I got them from my best friend Etsy :0) http://www.etsy.com/shop/brandiwalk

#406 TealMarie

TealMarie
            • 254 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by TrishaJ34 

Thanks! I got them from my best friend Etsy :0) http://www.etsy.com/shop/brandiwalk

Your friend has an Etsy shop? Cool! Thanks for the link!

#407 KayLynn Oliver

KayLynn Oliver
              • 34 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by rhiham 

Hola from Mexico! The wedding was INCREDIBLE! KayLynn, we had no problem getting OOT bag stuff through customs - we had receipts and were ready to get searched/questioned about all the stuff we were bringing, but we literally just walked through customs. They asked why we were coming to Mexico, we said we were getting married, and they said "congratulations!" and we walked through. It was a breeze!

I have a LOT more to say, but please rest assured that everything was beyond lovely and there were absolutely NO problems. Gloria is a literal angel sent from the heavens. I'm planning to post a longggg review as soon as we're back in the US, but for now here's a teeny tiny sneak peek of our wedding on our photographer's website: http://www.schwagera...riviera-cancun/

Yay, that is so wonderful to hear!  I am so happy for you!  You look so stunning and happy!!  So nice to hear Gloria is so sweet as well!  Can't wait!  We will be there in less that 2 weeks!!! :)  Thank you for the info!

#408 KayLynn Oliver

KayLynn Oliver
                • 34 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by clee0605 

KayLynn, I'm bringing the same items with me for my OOTB!  My wedding is a week after yours, so i'll be interested in hearing how your experience was.  Are you printing receipts? 

I will definitely let you know as soon as we get back!!  I am bringing receipts just in case but hopefully we will breeze through like everyone else.  I'm thinking that they see so many weddings coming and going there that it's probably not that big of a deal!  Good luck with everything! Can't wait!  Less than 2 weeks!! :)

#409 ampanda52

ampanda52
                  • 95 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:40 AM

Quick question...a guest of mine is asking if ERC has vendors come in for shopping?  They did this at another resort I stayed at a few years ago.  I think she doesn't want to leave the resort but still wants to buy souviners.  Thanks!

Mandy

#410 syl2013

syl2013
                    • 11 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:57 AM

Hi all! I'm trying to decide the venue for my reception - Barcelona Restaurant vs the Foyer! Foyer seems to have nicer lighting, but it's not air-conditioned like Barcelona. Not sure how hot it will get in November... Any advice? Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users