1744 replies to this topic

#1171 JenniferH114

JenniferH114
  • 264 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 16, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Excellence Riviera Cancun
  • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:50 AM

@Sabes44 - I had actually requested a late afternoon appt. They came back with a 6pm Aqua Wellness and 7pm appt. for the package. I didn't even question it. We are total beach/pool bums during the day, so I didn't want it interrupting our time in the sun! That does seem pretty late as a standard appt. time, though.

#1172 Sabes44

Sabes44
  • 354 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 29, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Cancun
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:53 AM

Yup, I got the same thing!  I figured that will be the first day it is just us, so we can be beach/pool bums all day, get pampered and just order room service for dinner. I think when that time comes, it will be much needed break from everything!

#1173 victoriasalv

victoriasalv
  • 118 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 29, 2016

Posted 28 April 2015 - 04:21 AM

That's so awesme ladies about the love birds package. That's with the Gold, correct?

I think you both answered this once before but I can't find it... how early did you book your hair apt?

#1174 JenniferH114

JenniferH114
  • 264 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 04:34 AM

I booked our four appointments in early November, but, then again, I had most everything in order by December. You don't have to book it that far in advance.

#1175 JaimeCKL

JaimeCKL
  • 47 posts
  • Wedding Date:September 17, 2016
  • LocationSycamore, Illinois

Posted 30 April 2015 - 07:15 AM

Good morning all. I am in the very early stages of planning our 2016 destination wedding and thought we had decided fully on Excellence. We are now considering the El Dorado Royale as well and was hoping that someone could tell me if there is an official ERC forum as there is for the EDR. I would love to be able to attempt to compare the two. 

Thanks in advance for any help!

event.png

#1176 JenniferH114

JenniferH114
  • 264 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 07:20 AM

@JaimeCKL - Congratulations! I have been on this site since last summer and this is the main thread for all things ERC. The ERC girls on here have been really helpful in case you have any specific questions. Many of us have actually started way back at the first page and read through all of the posts (crazy but extremely helpful).

Good luck with your decision! :)

#1177 victoriasalv

victoriasalv
  • 118 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 29, 2016

Posted 30 April 2015 - 07:38 AM

@JaumeCKL - CONGRATS! When are you planning your wedding? I am getting married April 2016 and being a planner, I found this thread and couldn't be happier. I read though the entire thing and answered most of my questions before my first post. Everyone is extremely helpful.

I've never stayed at El Dorado but have heard fabulous this. I was actually trying to decide between ERC and El Dorado before my first trip to ERC. After I went I just fell in love. Feel free to ask questions but def peek back on past posts and you'll get a feel for a lot and some AWESOME reviews. There is a review page on this site for the resort itself you may want to read those also.

#1178 Giocivs88

Giocivs88
  • 67 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 27, 2015
  • Wedding Location:excellence riviera cancun
  • LocationRiviera maya Mexico

Posted 01 May 2015 - 06:30 AM

Hey girls, is anyone bringing their own chair sashes or ribbons? If so where did you get yours from? The website I used hasn't even shipped my order yet, which was placed on April 13th :/

#1179 JenniferH114

JenniferH114
  • 264 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 06:46 AM

@Giocivs88 - We are bringing our own. I ordered from weddinglinensdirect.com. They came really fast and look great.

#1180 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 May 2015 - 08:59 AM

TA Babs and TA Wendy have booked many weddings with Excellence and are very knowledgeable with the ins and outs, deposit terms, group amenities, room categories etc.

Let us know how we can help.  You can contact us via the link in my signature.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users