Hi @@upstatekj, sorry which picture do you want?  Happy to send to you :)

Edited by Sabes44

What are all of your men wearing?

We are not having a bridal party, so my fiance is just wearing a tan, linen suit, no tie with a pocket square and white shirt.  

@Sabes I was wondering if Jessica confirmed the price of the lights for las Olas with you? And since like us, u are not hiring a dj will you be renting their sound system for music or what will you be using?

@Wrathwitch - Did you ever get the issues straightened out? I have not heard of that happening to anyone else. Hopefully it was just a communication mix-up!

@@upstatekj - We just have my fiancé and the best man (his brother) and they will be going with the tan linen suit look... pants, vest and white button-up with rolled sleeves. I think they may also wear a tie if I can find a couple in our turquoise color.

@Sabes I was wondering if Jessica confirmed the price of the lights for las Olas with you? And since like us, u are not hiring a dj will you be renting their sound system for music or what will you be using?

@@hapykat she qutoed $100 for the lights (the price went up from last year).  She also quoted $440 for the sound system, which is crazy!  So we just plan to bring our own now, since they do allow that.

@@Sabes44 hmm I was quoted 160 would you be able to forward me the email that she stated 100? My email is juliedps@yahoo.ca thk u!!

I was also wondering what exactly you were using as your sound system?

@hapykat-I will forward you the email.  Did she recently quote you the $160?  I am thinking about getting a portable bose player like an ihome.  Haven't really looked yet, but we looked at some last year before our trip to St. Lucia and had wanted to get one, but didn't have time before the trip.

@@JenniferH114

Yeah I think we have it squared away, it seems she had me booked for 2 days in the planner (I would hope the ceremony wouldn't span two days hahah!) I am not generally prone to wedding jitters but when you are dealing with a small language barrier and a different country and you want everything to be official it can get a bit nerve wracking!

Once we get the divorce papers (translated, notary republic, stamped by DFAIT and then Apostilled) I think I will include a step by step process for the Canadian ladies who may need to go through this since there is no instruction manual on how to proceed.