Mandy, so glad everything turned out great! Your pics are beautiful. Feels kind of strange being all over now, huh!? 

KariJean, I would also recommend 5pm. It was really really hot around noon and the clouds came out a bit in the afternoon, which apparently makes photogs very happy re: lighting. The breeze also picked up. I was only hot when we were walking around taking pictures. The ceremony was comfortable. 

As videographers we think that the best hour to have your wedding is at 5pm. It is very helpful for the photographers and videographers to take advantage of the sunlights, the breeze and is not too hot not only for you, also for your guests. You'll enjoy your wedding comfortably.

Originally Posted by TrishaJ34 View Post

Hi Ladies! Here are some of my preview professional pics. I thought I'd share to give you some ideas about flowers, the area, decorations, etc. My photographers were AMW Studios. Amazing Couple to work with! Happy Planning!!

Wow!  You look so beautiful!!  I love, love the teal color you used!  Beautiful bride!

Originally Posted by ampanda52 View Post

Here are a coupld of our professional shots.  Review probably tonight!

Mandy!  You are simply stunning!  Love these pictures!  So glad everything went well! :)

Mandy! You're married! How crazy is that?

You look so beautiful! It looks like your day was wonderful and I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to read your review :)

Thanks so much KayLynn!  Everything was absolutely amazing!!  I felt stunning! Elias at the salon did an amazing job on my hair and makeup and Oscar from the resort took our photos.  I think he did a fantastic job.  We have atleast 40 photjournalistic style shots along with tons of others.  I promise I'll do a review this weekend.  :)

Hi ladies! I have been reading your posts for a while and they have been SO helpful! Thank you! I have one question about decor: several people have mentioned that they have left things at the resort for future brides to use. When those of you who went, did you get to check out that stuff? As in, are there really options? For instance, I would love to use the shoes sign mentioned above but I'm wondering if that is realistic? Thanks! Looking forward to our wedding in 2 weeks :) I will be sure to post a review to return the favors!

Ladies, I am so thankful for all of your reviews! We are getting married on August 24, 2013. I'm curious if Gloria offered the things that other brides left behind. For instance the sign mentioned above. Is it realistic that they keep the things and she'll offer? I would really like to use that sign :) I will be sure to leave a review to keep the goodness going ;)

Thanks KayLynn & Mandi!! I can't believe it's already been a month! I'm ready to go back on a vacation :0) 

Turquoise- Wow, your day is coming up quickly!! Gloria didn't offer anything that was left behind, but I didn't ask. I brought down a lot of my own decorations, so she may not have thought I needed anything. I left behind turquoise coral pieces and my chair ribbons and a bunch of shells. Would have loved a sign, those looks awesome. Best of luck on your wedding!