Excellence Riviera Cancun Brides?

This was a slight concern of mine as we have selected the 'Love Package' which only includes 24 pictures and they upgrade on the package for another 12 pictures is $200 - this is extremely expensive as in England you would get unlimited for around $500.  

You might be able to negotiate this to get all the pictures since you are not a large group. The standard package that they offer regular resort guests is 30 mins (although we went for over 45 mins) and is $500 for unlimited pictures, which was about 100+ photos for us.  Also, there are photographers walking around the resort all the time that will take random pictures of you. We got a couple with a cute monkey that sat on my fiance's head and ate a cucumber. All those are included too. The extra album was $50 and we really liked it.  

@@kjb0528 SO cute, i love those photos. You guys make such a stunning couple. I know others did outside photographers but I had been following them on facebook and the price seemed good and the fact that they know the resort so well as well as the fact I don't have to pay a vendor fee to bring someone on the resort worked for me!

We're doing the six hour package which comes with like 150 edited, and then you get 500 unedited.

The Cenote shot was not in our budget at all but my husband really wanted to do it and it ended up being a ton of fun and one of the most amazing things I have seen.  Plus, the pictures you get are amazing and can't get those anywhere else.  So if you can swing it, I say do it!  My dress did not get trashed at all!  Honestly it was cleaner after the Cenote than after the wedding!  I just let it dry out and had it cleaned when I got home and it looks perfect!  It is fresh water in the caves so doesn't hurt anything!

You might have pushed me to do it! Can I ask approximately how much the Cenote TTD session was? I've emailed a few photographers for pricing packages but haven't heard back yet. Do you have pictures you can share? I watched a behind the scenes video of a cenote shoot and it looked like so much fun!

You might have pushed me to do it! Can I ask approximately how much the Cenote TTD session was? I've emailed a few photographers for pricing packages but haven't heard back yet. Do you have pictures you can share? I watched a behind the scenes video of a cenote shoot and it looked like so much fun!

It was $1,500 for the Cenote which included transportation and the entrance fee to the park.  

Here are some pictures from Juan Navarro, I still get giddy when I look at them! 

http://juanphotos.com/blog/trash-the-dress-cenote-sabra-and-donavan/

http://juanphotos.com/blog/wedding-at-excellence-riviera-cancun-sabra-and-donovan/

@@kjb0528 SO cute, i love those photos. You guys make such a stunning couple. I know others did outside photographers but I had been following them on facebook and the price seemed good and the fact that they know the resort so well as well as the fact I don't have to pay a vendor fee to bring someone on the resort worked for me!

We're doing the six hour package which comes with like 150 edited, and then you get 500 unedited.

Thanks! The fact that they knew the resort so well is a big plus because it made it very efficient. That whole session was about 40 mins and then I could tell my fiance started to hit a wall. I feel like we got a lot of variety in a short amount of time and I don't want to waste a lot of my wedding day taking pictures!  Are you doing the 2 photographers and videographer as part of the standard 6 hr budget? I feel like I could get by with the 4 hr package (plus 1 free hour) if I could also get all the unedited photos they take and not just limit it to 120 edited photos.   But at the price of Package 6, I thought it was worth looking into an outside photographer as its not really in my budget.  

It was $1,500 for the Cenote which included transportation and the entrance fee to the park.  

Here are some pictures from Juan Navarro, I still get giddy when I look at them! 

http://juanphotos.com/blog/trash-the-dress-cenote-sabra-and-donavan/

http://juanphotos.com/blog/wedding-at-excellence-riviera-cancun-sabra-and-donovan/

Your photos look amazing! I'm actually leaning towards less wedding day coverage because I don't really need many reception pictures and instead doing a cenote TTD session.  I really like your beach ball idea, that was a cute picture.

How do you get the free hour?  Is this something to do with the package you have selected?

I just meant the hour that's included in the Gold wedding package. The photo packages are add ons, so if I added on a 5hr package, that would equal a total of 6 hours coverage since I already have 1 hr included.

Your photos look amazing! I'm actually leaning towards less wedding day coverage because I don't really need many reception pictures and instead doing a cenote TTD session.  I really like your beach ball idea, that was a cute picture.

I just meant the hour that's included in the Gold wedding package. The photo packages are add ons, so if I added on a 5hr package, that would equal a total of 6 hours coverage since I already have 1 hr included.

Thank you @@kjb0528 we ended up only doing a 3 hour package on the wedding day to save some money.  We didn't have any professional pictures of the reception but it was fine with me since there was so much down time during the reception.  I got the beach ball picture idea from pinterest and got some really cute pictures from it!  There is a better one that I framed where you can actually see my face.  

@@kjb0528 - Yes we are doing the one with 2 photographers, I'm torn also to do the six hour and the four hour. I don't think I NEED six hours but I was trying to figure out if it was worth it since we'd have two photographers with us. Since we're getting the gold package, and the free hour (is really the ceremony) it'll work out if I want to do an hour before so we can each have a photographer with us.

I don't care that much about tons of 'getting ready' pics just a few with my mom and he with his buddies. I wonder how much it would be to add on the unedited photos

They did a great job with your engagement photos!